• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

crazy dog!

Jen

I don't know if it's because of the cold snap we have or what, but Abbey is nuts tonight!! She so hyper--she was running around with my slipper which she has never, ever done-she never takes any of our things. AND, I ran into the bathroom to see what she was barking her head off at, and I found her stuffed carrot floating in my bath water!! She didn't even act like she'd been naughty, she just barked at me to get it for her!! icon_yikes

Isn't it funny how something will get into their furry little brain and they go nuts for no reason? Or at least no reason we understand :) ; I'm sure it makes perfect sense to them. Our cat does that once in a while too. We call it the "Zooms".

Isn't it funny how something will get into their furry little brain and they go nuts for no reason? Or at least no reason we understand :) ; I'm sure it makes perfect sense to them. Our cat does that once in a while too. We call it the "Zooms".

I love it when they do that, they are so funny :lol: :lol: :lol: Charlie has his mad five minutes when his Daddy gets in from work. Maxx hasn't done it for a while but once spilt his eyelid open when he ran into a door doing it!

I think it's all part of the Cavalier personality LOL

OK
I have to say it is wonderful hearing that my Reggie is not the only Nut.
We got our first snow yesterday.....Reggie loves it!!

He ran out looked at his feet promptly took a bite and made a mad dash around the yard. I also call it Zooming.
You know the commercial Zoom Zoom Zoom...I almost have him trained when I say it he will do it. :lol:

We call it "Shelbourne park" when Zola does it. She did it every night without fail when she was a pup, just running into the kitchen and back into the sitting room, with a wild look in her eyes!

We didn't get any snow staying on the ground but we had flurries and Max was having such a great time. He'd chase and bite at them. He also would bark at them and he never barks at anything except when he's playing with his toys. I love it. These Cavaliers have so much personality.

Scarlett runs a path through our house as if she were chasing something. Sometimes she goes so fast that she loses control and skids into a table or chair. Then, she promptly runs to one of us to give her a treat and kiss her boo boo as if WE caused her to do it. LOL

Isn't it funny how much they are like children?!

Cedar has a figure 8 pattern--she runs around the loveseat and then weaves around the coffee table. There's a pillow on one end of the room that she uses to push off of and turn around to go back !

She breaths through her mouth while she's running full speed, and you can hear her little whispy breaths. She has a whale of a time!

my jasmine goes nuts as soon as i give her a shower..
she stands so still while i wash her and then when i dry her off and bring her downstairs she goes nuts and runs about like a mad thing and then she stops to shake herself, its so funny. and she also takes a mad fit when she sees me getting her food bowl from her cage.
shes dances on her back end after me into the kitchen and jumps around in circles..... shes sooooooooooooooooo cute and her energy and her excitement at everything really makes me smile :D

Back