• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Minneapolis Dog Show

Bruce H

For anyone that's interested, the Minneapolis dog show is this weekend. The Cavaliers show at 12:45 on Saturday, don't know about Sunday. Kris will be there watching, but not showing; don't want to risk one of our dogs picking up something and bringing it home to the pregnant girls.

Also, there is a woman who is interested in putting together a Cavalier club for this area. As we understand it, it's just a club for Cavaliers, nothing official. They are meeting at Culvers after the Cavaliers show to discuss how the club might work. Anyone interested can come.

Thanks for the info Bruce. Do you know where I can find out what time they show on Sunday? Also, is there a Culvers in Shakopee or which location is the meeting at?

Thanks again!

I tried the show superintendent's (Roy Jones) web site, but they don't have the show time for the specific breeds :x I'll talk to Kris and see if we can find out what ring time is for Sunday. There has to be someone we know who has the information. We don't have it because we didn't enter.

I understand the meeting is the Culvers in Shakopee. Kris is going to be at the show so she can be sure of that. Sorry to be so vague, but it's all been word of mouth so far.

Back