• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello From Australia

Kurlibob

cavtiny :D
Hi my name is Julie Schofield and I am from Newcastle in Australia.
I have the rpivaledge of owning 1 Cavalier called Kurli and a mixed breed called Ziggy and 3 legged Maltese called Bobby.

I am a member of several Cavalier groups of which i am quite actively involved in.

I write poetry for Cavaliers that have crossed the rainbow Bridge as well as Birthday poems.

I absolutely love Cavaliers, in fact my family say I am obsessed with them..... :roll: ....maybe I am, but who isnt, once you love a cavalier there is no going back. cavtiny

laser3.gif

Oooh you've outdone us with that welcome above!! :lol: Hi Julie and happy to have you on the board.

I just want to thank you for the wonderful welcomes i recieved. Are their any other Aussie in Cavalier Talk.

I love the graphics some of you have used, not sure how you did it but they were great.
[/color

To post graphics (other than the emoticons that are available to the left of your post or reply window) or pictures you need to have the route and code for the item. You dont have to know HOW to do these things, you just need access to them. You can do that through websites like photobucket.com. You just upload the images to a free photobucket account, and then copy and paste the code it provides for the different items in the post window for the board.
woofdog.gif

Hi Julie and Co and icon_welcome :D

Hope it's warmer in Australia than it is here ! Is your Kurli eating that table in the photo? :shock:

welcome to the site, i am obsessed with my little cavalier called jasmine who is now 9 weeks old. i didnt think it this possible to be so in love with an animal...or furbaby as i like to call her....

Back