• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Another Aussie

Forest

Hi,
My name is Julie and I live in Sydney Australia. I have a husband and 3 grown sons and my 2 beautiful baby girls- Lottie and Sophie. Lottie is 3 and Sophie is 2. They are half sisters and have the same mum. They are both blenheims. We had a tri boy before them who sadly died of a heart attack when he was 13 years old. Having my beautiful girls is just wonderful and fortunately I have a husband who dotes on them too. I am looking forward to "chatting" with all the cavalier lovers like myself. I will get myself organised to post a picture of the "girls".
Julie

welcome3.gif

Hello there fellow Aussie, how you doing...fancy that two Julie's form Down Under. Are you a member of any of the Aussie Cavalier Groups? :D Welcome.

welcome to this great site...its a must for any cavalier owner, and is very friendly so you will feel right at home here, and will have support and friendship whenever you need it. :) icon_welcome

Aussie forums

Kurlibob said:
Hello there fellow Aussie, how you doing...fancy that two Julie's form Down Under. Are you a member of any of the Aussie Cavalier Groups? :D Welcome.
Hi other Julie :) ,
Do you belong to any Aussie cavalier forums? I'd like to know if there are any here.
Thanks Julie too :D

Back