• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Star and Cooper

Bruce H

Here is a picture of Star at Lake Superior and Cooper's glamour shot. Couldn't get those two to cooperate and I'm home alone today.

64841857_9d62fc721a_o.jpg

Star is really starting looking pregnant now. I'll have to get a picture of her just before she delivers. With last years litter of 7, she was within about an inch of dragging on the floor and could barely walk on the hardwood floors.

My poor little girl! What have we done to you?

beauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutiful photos, and that last one made me look twice because i couldnt believe that it was a real dog it looks sooooooo stunningly beautiful..you must be so proud of those two.

The glamour shot was done by a professional photographer at a dog show. What was really cool was that he had a show lead on and the photographer Photoshopped the lead out. Was done at the same time that Anna's glamour shot was done.

Wow Bruce
What a beauty, perfect coat how do you manage with that troop of
furkids to keep the coat looking so beautiful.

OK, truth be told, the glamour shot of Cooper was taken at a show right after he was through showing, so Kris had spend a LOT of time grooming him. I don't think we could ever keep any of our dogs looking like they just stepped out of the show ring, just not enough hours in the day. That, and this was a professional photographer that specialized in pet photography. The picture of Star is more along the lines of what our dogs look like on a day to day basis.

Bruce H said:
OK, truth be told, the glamour shot of Cooper was taken at a show right after he was through showing, so Kris had spend a LOT of time grooming him. I don't think we could ever keep any of our dogs looking like they just stepped out of the show ring, just not enough hours in the day. That, and this was a professional photographer that specialized in pet photography. The picture of Star is more along the lines of what our dogs look like on a day to day basis.

You sneaky guy Bruce, I thought wow that man is a genius if his
dogs can look that stunning all of the time, Star is gorgeous too
now the truth is out, the truth has been told. icon_whistling icon_whistling

Back