Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HELP - info needed on moving home!!

Post Thanks / Like

I just posted a picture of Roxy with the hot water bottle in the picture Gallery!

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Norah,

Unfortunately I have a problem viewing pics on this site so I'm afraid I'll have to try and get that sorted before seeing Ruby with her hotwater bottle :cry:

Wanted to give you an update on Gizmo .... it was night 3 last night and he's doing extremely well icon_banana

He now sleeps in his bed + blanket in our room and hasn't had any accidents .... he will look at us with those adorable eyes when we go to the toilet during the night but we'll point and say bed and he totters off in there again ...sometimes we'd love him to come in with us but we have to be strong as it's not fair on him not knowing when it'd suit us and when it wouldn't ...

So I think it's going to be ok now ...... I've ordered him a lovely fleece to keep him extra warm during the night as he sometimes mesess his blanket .... such a cutie ...

Post Thanks / Like

Well done little Gizmo icon_banana icon_banana

Post Thanks / Like

Default UPDATE ...

Well as the festive season is in full swing ... I can update you on Gizmo's sleeping patterns .....

He abandoned his bed+blanket once we got him his little fleece and now sleeps on the OHs fleece beside the bed ......

We usually let him out once during the night if he wakes us up to go to the toilet (sometimes he's fine the whole night through) ...

Then about 1/2 hour before we get up, when the heating comes on, we let him sleep on the bed with us .... and of course he has to put his head on the pillow like Mum + Dad!!

Post Thanks / Like

Awwwwwwwwwwww bless him I've got a photo on my mobile phone of Charlie fast asleep on my pillow

I always know when he's been there as he leaves a trail of ginger fur behind LOL