• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Meet my two....

Claire

Here's Busta and Woody

Doggies003.jpg

Names and ages

Busta is the tri-colour he is 18 months and Woody the blenheim is 8 months old..... the ruby boy we are having was born last Friday so will be ready in January, have to wait to see him.

You're going to have 3??!! You'll have to let us know how that goes. We've decided against getting a third. Jake is enough dog to make up for a 3rd!! I love the names, especially Busta!!

Woody was supposed to be a black and tan girl, we went to see her at four weeks, but Karen our breeder took her to the vets for the final check up and she caught an infection, which went to her lungs, she was a the vets in a oxygen unit for 5 days, I was in tears along with Karen - better not to know what happened to her ;-( - Karen offered us our deposit back or one from her mums litter, she sent us a picture of 3 boys and a girl, and we picked Woody. He has the spot on the top of the head, will find picture of his head...

How cute!!! And a ruby boy??? I can see everyone turning green with envy!! ;) A highly coveted color....

Back