• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Harness

What site did you order from; I tried one and they rejected the order as they wouldn;t ship to Ireland!

Yeah, think that's who I tried to order from before and they wouldn't ship! I'm going to go see if I can find the thread where we discussed this before as I mentioned the name there.

Steom said:
I ordered one from the States last week and it arrived this morning, talk about speedy delivery :D

Cody looked quite fetching in her pink puppia harness when down the park this evening.

do you have a picture you can share with us of her in the pink harness, i am absoloutly nuts about that colour! would love to see wht it looks like with teh colourings of the pup.

thanks

Hi Karlin,

I know you mentioned this before as we chatted about it and you mentioned that Bowsawowsa (great name isn't it) wouldn't ship to Ireland and it was in Sept at the same time that i got mine shipped from them no problem??

Maybe you got a bad link to the site?

They do deliver and it's a great site so hopefully you'll have better luck this time and sort out what was the problem ..... very strange right ......

No they actually REFUSED the order and refunded the charge on Paypal -- with an email that said they would not ship to international destinations.

No big deal, I believe www.pet-bliss.ie is going to be carrying the Puppia range shortly! Maybe Fuzziebear will update as she runs pet-bliss.ie.

Refusing business !! Not the best business acumen I've heard of !!!
Still there's enough choice out there to go elsewhere ... will check out that site you mentioned in a while to see their puppia range ...

Am going to place an order with bowsawowsa for their booties (just adorable!!) and their micro towels and will let you know how I get on ....

Couldn't resist !!!

Well I ordered from http://bowsawowsa.com/index.php?cPath=34

and I couldn't resist the little fleece jackets !!!

Steom, I know it's not exactly the bathrobe (which is adorable) but I can't wait to see it on Gizmo .... I got the camoflague one as the only other choice was pink and I'm not convinced that my little man would "do" pink!!

Will let you know what it looks like and as soon as I'm hooked up at home on internet , will post photos in the photo gallery ....

Hi all,

Well I got my little fleece jacket and also a raincoat (with lighter detachable fleece) yesterday ........

They look amazing ..... and he looks so cute in them .....

Karlin - if you ordered a specific range of apparel they don't ship to Ireland .... maybe that's what happened in your case?

Will HAVE to put photos on soon ...

Back