• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hi hi I'm back, new pics of Andrea and Diva

Andrea&Diva´s mom

Hi hi everybody I'am back again after long internet error ( I don't know how to spell it :oops: ) so I 'm going to show you new pictures of my princess :lol: I hope you enjoy ;)

20051116192646_4.jpg

Here on Iceland is everywere full of snow and the dogs LOVES it !!!!

20051116192621_3.jpg

20051116192558_2.jpg

20051116192538_1.jpg

20051116191041_0.jpg

20051116191129_2.jpg

20051116191154_3.jpg

20051116191246_5.jpg

20051116191307_6.jpg

20051116182156_7.jpg

sorry I hope I wont bore you to death with all these pics :?

FANTASTIC PICTURES!!! They really put a smile on my face!! Thank you so very much for sharing!

The play pictures are hysterical!! :lol:

Lovely

What lovely pictures we are getting a ruby boy in Janaury...... hope he is pretty as yours..

Your pics are always wonderful!! That little Diva is a beauty. I love that pic where you have a big eye of each of them!! :lol: :lol:

Love love love your pictures. I especially like the sleepy Diva last picture. That face just says "enough already can't you see I'm trying to sleep?!"

What cuties, look like they are full of fun and action. I don't think ANY of us are ever bored by pictures of other folks Cavs. I say "keep them coming!"

Where do you live in Iceland? Believe it or not, I have friends in Indianapolis that are from Iceland.

JaneB

Isn't she a darling, how old is she now ??????????????
Looks like they enjoy one another.

amazing pictures. they are indeed very beautiful dogs and they look so healthy..... you must be so proud of them....i want to hug them :)

Looking at Dive asleep is like looking at Daisy Boo asleep! They are gorgeous! I'll have to post some pics tomorrow so you can see what I mean.

Welcome back! I think it's just hilarious when they are playing in the snow under just the right conditions and come in just covered with tiny little snowballs stuck to their fur.

Hiya, See below for picture of Daisy Boo - Diva reminds me of her and they are about the same age.
PC030308.jpg

Grima, we could never be bored of your pics :shock: They are gorgeous and those babies really love each other. Andrea looks so happy to have a playmate :D

Back