• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Solid white faced Cavalier

RW

I'm wondering if anyone has ever seen a complete white faced Cavalier.
I have one in a litter were raising. It it a blenheim. It has chestnut colored ears and markings but a solid white face.

Such an unusual site.

I would love to share a pic of it but don't seem to have rights to post pics here.

RW-- you have to upload photos to a site like photobucket.com and then use the image link to post to the boards. Photobucket is free, so I hope you do it!

needpics.gif

White faced cavalier

My Sasha only has one patch on her face - she's a sweet as can be! The breeder was so glad we wanted her immediatley when we saw her. When we came to pick her up, she even reduced the price on her again.

I'll bet your little white-face is so cute!

Sheri R.\
Nebraska

Moviedust said:
RW-- you have to upload photos to a site like photobucket.com and then use the image link to post to the boards. Photobucket is free, so I hope you do it!

Moviedust
How do you manage to get all those unusual images, I can't even
copy a quote properly on here.

Moviedust
How do you manage to get all those unusual images, I can't even
copy a quote properly on here.

To copy a Quote, you need to hit quote so that there is an astric next to it...cut and paste what you want to Quote and then hit quote again so the astric goes away~ As far as the fancy stuff * I have no idea how she does that* LOL

Linda,

The .gif images I use are copied to the site just like a picture. I saved them to photobucket.com and then just paste the image code to the post window. :)

Tonto Siblings

This is Tonto's sister Wenonah they are 2 weeks old.
She has to be the pick of the litter. She comes from a litter of 6.
5 Blenhiems 1 Tri.

P1010022c.jpg

Oh how cute are those darling babies? I think the white faced one is really cute but the tri is something else (she says being in love with her Tri baby)...

Moviedust said:
Linda,

The .gif images I use are copied to the site just like a picture. I saved them to photobucket.com and then just paste the image code to the post window. :)

Moviedust:
You are good, my hubby keeps insisting that between msn and images
I keep giving our computer viruses. icon_yikes icon_yikes icon_yikes
Could'nt do that, then I would'nt be able to post.

If you click IMG on the list of buttons when you are posting, then paste in the pic url, then click IMG again, the picture will show up on the site.

I've done it for you on two pictures. You can view them on the 'edit' button to see what they should look like and try it for your next pics. I always encourage people to put pics in the Gallery as they are easier for people to finmd when they want to go back and view them/

Look at that white face!! Adorable! Of course, I'm partial to mismarkings!!! Jake face looks like he got smushed to the left on the way out....I say it gives him character. :D

Back