• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

A new baby has arrived. . .

JaneB

We are so thrilled! Fauna (like Flora, Fauna and Merriweather from Sleeping Beauty) has arrived! After the loss of Beatrice, :( life in our house was pretty sad. However, this crazy little bundle of fur has definately lightened our spirits. Fauna is 12 weeks old, a black and tan beauty that is full of mischief and fun. As soon as I can get her to be still long enough for a picture, I'll get one posted. I can't wait for you all to see her. Does anything beat a Cavalier baby? I think not! (unless it is a pile of them)
:D :D
JaneB

Congratulations!!!! I'm so glad you have found a new little girl to love. I'm sure it must still be hard w/o Beatrice, but hopefully Fauna will provide a new light in your life! :D
Can't wait to see pictures of the little princess!

Congratulations!!!
I cant ask for pictures as i haven't posted any pics of my new arrival yet but it does your heart good to see a little cav puppy running around! Hope all goes well for you :D

Oh can't wait for the pics! I love those litttle B&T puppies... and no, nothing beats cavalier puppies. I sure am getting tempted myself... icon_whistling :lol:

i too have had my life taken over with a crazy little cavalier puppy, and trying to get her to sit still is almost impossible, she has so much energy its so funny to watch her..good luck with your new pup. :)

Oooh Congrats to you, you lucky thing! I adore the pups they are so yummy. I very often get out my 'baby pics' of Maxx and sit there longing for another puppy. I've got my hands full with my two at the minute though, Charlie is still very puppy like but fully grown!

JaneB said:
We are so thrilled! Fauna (like Flora, Fauna and Merriweather from Sleeping Beauty) has arrived! :D :D
JaneB

You have beautifull names for your Pups, congratulations, i know the loss you ust feel for your lost loved one, i lost my baby of 18 years 4 years ago now, and to this day even with all my other babies i still remember her and talk about her and celebrate her birthday, i was afraid to get antoehr baby as i felt guilty filling ehr space, but i ahve to say waiting a year was wrong and i should have gone earlier, but its all a learning curve..

hope you enjoy your babies and i cant wait to see some pics..

Back