Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Grrr BAD Charlie...

Post Thanks / Like

Default Grrr BAD Charlie...

Well that naughty little boy of mine has surpassed himself now. He's peed all over my bed - obviously trying to be top dog over Maxx!

I was so angry I made him sleep in the kitchen (was very hard not to go down to him when he scratched the door and cried).

At least it didn't go through to my (fairly new) mattress and stopped at the mattress protector. It's still going to cost me £20 to get the duvet laundered though

I think I was more angry because he was on his own for no more than about 30seconds. I left him lying on the bed and went into the bathroom. Suddenly my youngest yelled me to tell me what Charlie had done and it was still warm - Charlie had run downstairs and was in his basket with his head down and his eyes closed - so obviously I couldn't see him LOL

I showed him the duvet and said 'What's this? What did you do? Bad boy' - he just stuck his nose in the air and I'm sure he was smiling - little s-o-d!

He looks so innocent too....

Post Thanks / Like

But he is just sooo cute!
    That little boy could not possibly do such a thing!!! (hee hee hee)

Nancy
    New Jersey

Toronto, Ontario Originally Born In Bonnie Scotland
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Grrr BAD Charlie...

[quote="Maxxs_Mummy"]
    I showed him the duvet and said 'What's this? What did you do? Bad boy' - he just stuck his nose in the air and I'm sure he was smiling - little s-o-d!

He looks so innocent too....

Oh are you sure you didn't spill your tea, Charlie would'nt do that he is
    sound asleep for goodness sake.

Post Thanks / Like

That's so funny Linda!! You're right, it's got to be tea!
    Jen, Abbey (Tri Cavalier) & Gus (White Min. Schnauzer)

Post Thanks / Like

haha.

It probably is behavioral - given the two boys in the house and the new dog trying to mark his territory - but if it happens again, should probably rule out a urinary tract infection.

What a drag. Hope you don't freeze tonight w/o your duvet!
    Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.
    --Roger Caras

Post Thanks / Like

Glad to have been of amusement I've just been to the launderette and washed the duvet and now it's half dry and stuffed in my dryer to finish it off.

Luckily our spare bed is always kept made up in case one of the kids' friends ever stays over so I just dragged the duvet off there last night I don't think he's got an infection, I'm positive it was scent marking

He's quite a healthy boy and has been weeing no more than usual but he's been trying to dominate Maxx for about a week or so (now he's settled in) and Maxx is too dopey and laid back to bother about it.

I think a night in the kitchen did him some good though as he's been nicer to Maxxy today & for once he hasn't bitten & pulled Maxx's ears to get him out of his basket (he has his own but always wants Maxx's)!

Hubby said "You can't tell him off, he's only a baby!" - it's OK for him, he wasn't the one who had to deal with the peed on bedding

I've warned Master Charles though, if he pees on my bed again then I shal pee on his bed!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Bruce
    MysticKnight Cavaliers

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Maxxs_Mummy
    Glad to have been of amusement

Hubby said "You can't tell him off, he's only a baby!" - it's OK for him, he wasn't the one who had to deal with the peed on bedding

I've warned Master Charles though, if he pees on my bed again then I shal pee on his bed!!!!
    I have to agree with hubby he is only a wee one.

Let us know how your night goes tonight, fresh laundered Duvet, look out hubby ?????????

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Linda

WEE being the operative word Linda!!!!

HA my revenge was sweet though.... Charley Warley Woo has just been to visit Uncle James (vet) where he had his anal glands emptied as we came back from our walk and the smell almost choked me when i went to take his harness off

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Maxxs_Mummy
    Quote Originally Posted by Linda

WEE being the operative word Linda!!!!

HA my revenge was sweet though.... Charley Warley Woo has just been to visit Uncle James (vet) where he had his anal glands emptied as we came back from our walk and the smell almost choked me when i went to take his harness off
    How did Maxx make out last night, was a good wee boy ???????????
    Poor wee thing, you thought his pee pee smelled those anal glands
    getting emptied are pretty bad. I remember I gave Dudley a lovely
    bath and cleaned him all up before I took him to the Vet, then she said she needed to express his anal glands, as soon as I got home I had to do it all over. icon_yikes icon_yikes icon_yikes