• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Grrr BAD Charlie...

Maxxs_Mummy

Well that naughty little boy of mine has surpassed himself now. He's peed all over my bed - obviously trying to be top dog over Maxx!

I was so angry I made him sleep in the kitchen (was very hard not to go down to him when he scratched the door and cried).

At least it didn't go through to my (fairly new) mattress and stopped at the mattress protector. It's still going to cost me £20 to get the duvet laundered though :shock:

I think I was more angry because he was on his own for no more than about 30seconds. I left him lying on the bed and went into the bathroom. Suddenly my youngest yelled me to tell me what Charlie had done and it was still warm - Charlie had run downstairs and was in his basket with his head down and his eyes closed - so obviously I couldn't see him LOL

I showed him the duvet and said 'What's this? What did you do? Bad boy' - he just stuck his nose in the air and I'm sure he was smiling - little s-o-d!

He looks so innocent too....

Charlie1101105.jpg

But he is just sooo cute!
That little boy could not possibly do such a thing!!! (hee hee hee)

Nancy
New Jersey

Maxxs_Mummy said:
I showed him the duvet and said 'What's this? What did you do? Bad boy' - he just stuck his nose in the air and I'm sure he was smiling - little s-o-d!

He looks so innocent too....

Oh are you sure you didn't spill your tea, Charlie would'nt do that he is
sound asleep for goodness sake. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

haha.

It probably is behavioral - given the two boys in the house and the new dog trying to mark his territory - but if it happens again, should probably rule out a urinary tract infection.

What a drag. Hope you don't freeze tonight w/o your duvet!

Glad to have been of amusement :x I've just been to the launderette and washed the duvet and now it's half dry and stuffed in my dryer to finish it off.

Luckily our spare bed is always kept made up in case one of the kids' friends ever stays over so I just dragged the duvet off there last night :) I don't think he's got an infection, I'm positive it was scent marking :shock:

He's quite a healthy boy and has been weeing no more than usual but he's been trying to dominate Maxx for about a week or so (now he's settled in) and Maxx is too dopey and laid back to bother about it.

I think a night in the kitchen did him some good though as he's been nicer to Maxxy today & for once he hasn't bitten & pulled Maxx's ears to get him out of his basket (he has his own but always wants Maxx's)!

Hubby said "You can't tell him off, he's only a baby!" - it's OK for him, he wasn't the one who had to deal with the peed on bedding :roll: :roll: :roll:

I've warned Master Charles though, if he pees on my bed again then I shal pee on his bed!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Maxxs_Mummy said:
Glad to have been of amusement

Hubby said "You can't tell him off, he's only a baby!" - it's OK for him, he wasn't the one who had to deal with the peed on bedding :roll: :roll: :roll:

I've warned Master Charles though, if he pees on my bed again then I shal pee on his bed!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have to agree with hubby he is only a wee one. icon_whistling icon_whistling icon_whistling icon_whistling

Let us know how your night goes tonight, fresh laundered Duvet, look out hubby ????????? icon_whistling icon_whistling icon_whistling

Linda said:
I have to agree with hubby he is only a wee one. icon_whistling icon_whistling icon_whistling icon_whistling

WEE being the operative word Linda!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

HA my revenge was sweet though.... Charley Warley Woo has just been to visit Uncle James (vet) where he had his anal glands emptied as we came back from our walk and the smell almost choked me when i went to take his harness off
vomit.gif
puking.gif

Maxxs_Mummy said:
Linda said:

WEE being the operative word Linda!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

HA my revenge was sweet though.... Charley Warley Woo has just been to visit Uncle James (vet) where he had his anal glands emptied as we came back from our walk and the smell almost choked me when i went to take his harness off
vomit.gif
puking.gif

How did Maxx make out last night, was a good wee boy ???????????
Poor wee thing, you thought his pee pee smelled those anal glands
getting emptied are pretty bad. I remember I gave Dudley a lovely
bath and cleaned him all up before I took him to the Vet, then she said she needed to express his anal glands, as soon as I got home I had to do it all over. icon_yikes icon_yikes icon_yikes

awwwwwww thats just a beautiful picture, i love it. my jasmine peed on my bed this morning, i put her pad on the bed and she used it once,but the next time she decided to do it on the bed instead, and when i scolded her, she just came running at me and cuddled into my cheat and looked up at me with her tooooooooooooo cute face, and she was instantly forgiven.

Linda, it wasn't Maxx - he said how you could think such a thing icon_yikes ? Maxx has only ever done about 2 or 3 wees in the house in the six years we've had him, he's a little angel :D

Cleopatra, you actually put the pee pad on your bed???? I bet Jasmie just missed it! Wouldn't it have been better for you to put it BY your bed???? No chance of missing then hahahaha

Daddy thinks Charlie was just in pain and couldn't hold his wee, that's why he did it on the bed. I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt this time but if he ever does it again then he's going to be banned :?

Maxxs_Mummy said:
Linda, it wasn't Maxx - he said how you could think such a thing icon_yikes ? Maxx has only ever done about 2 or 3 wees in the house in the six years we've had him, he's a little angel :D

Daddy thinks Charlie was just in pain and couldn't hold his wee, that's why he did it on the bed. I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt this time but if he ever does it again then he's going to be banned :?

Oh Maxx I am so sorry, can you ever forgive me ???????????????? :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
I am sending you some hugs and kisses hopin you'll forgive me.
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

I originally knew it was Charlie that did it, you know Maxx it has been
a long day and the 6 inches of snow I shoveled from the driveway did'nt
help any.

Now Charlie since Maxx accidentally got the blame, I think you had better
behave. icon_whistling icon_whistling

He closed his eyes so you couldn't see him??!! That's too funny. Our cat used to stick the front of her body under the bed...just her backside sticking up...she was hiding from us!! She couldn't see us therefore...we couldn't see her! :lol:

lol well when shes up on the bed with me and my hubby i think on the bed is the best place for it as shes too small to get down on the floor herself and if we lift her down she will go somewhere on the floor :)

Well, we had the REVERSE situation here two nights ago. My younger daughter peed on Scarlett and me during the night, but Scarlett was the only one alert and sensible enough to get up and move. :D

My daughter has chicken pox, and Scarlett and I were sleeping with her. We had given her an antihistamine to help with the itching so I guess she was sleeping harder than usual. Suddenly, Scarlett jumped up from her warm spot beside me and moved to the end of the bed. I knew something was up so I reached out my hand--and stuck it in a puddle of pee, but I was too tired to do anything more than scoot over a little to avoid the mess until morning. LOL

BTW, Charlie is such a beautiful red color! Scarlett's patches are more chestnutty--reddish brown. How could anyone give him up?

cleopatra said:
lol well when shes up on the bed with me and my hubby i think on the bed is the best place for it as shes too small to get down on the floor herself and if we lift her down she will go somewhere on the floor :)

Ah, I understand now - I thought you just left the pads on there and she jumped up to pee - :roll: I'm so stupid sometimes I surprise myself!!!!

MGMom said:
BTW, Charlie is such a beautiful red color! Scarlett's patches are more chestnutty--reddish brown. How could anyone give him up?

He is a lovely colour and he ahs such a cutely funny face with all his freckles LOL I don't know how anyone could have given him up either but apparently he was first of all with a young couple who also had his sister. they split up so he was dumped in the dogs' home. He was then adopted by an elderly lady who had hi for 6mths then fell downstairs and broke her hip, she never came out of hospital and sadly passed away. Charlie moved in with her daughter but they live on a farm and it just wasn't practical as they are rarely in the house and as much as they loved him they thought it unfair on him & so now he's come to live with us :D

He's getting more and more confident every day & obviously knows how much he is loved here - as Alison (with Annie and Honey) said last week - 'he's got me right round his paw' and even more so my hubby :lol: Considering it was HIM who didn't want another dog :roll:

Back