• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Our first blog

Bruce H

For those that might be interested, Kris is starting to work on creating a blog for the first time (supposed to be working on our website :? ). Have a long way to go, partly because I'm behind in putting together the photo collages. Wish I could help more with the blog part of it, but I'm lucky to figure out how to turn the computer on :lol:

http://mysticknightcav.blogspot.com/

OMG - is that your house?!?! I am SO jealous! It's gorgeous!

Oh - and the ruby, Isis, is gorgeous, too! :lol:

I WISH!!!!

No, it's a house owned by the Historical Society, the Burwell House. It's located just a couple miles from where I live. Our house is just an average mid-fifties rambler; ho-hum, but it's in a great quiet neighborhood and has a beautiful wooded back yard.

I love the one of Penney and Kate together, it's so loving. Penney is a very proud mummy :D Did you keep Kate?

Yeh, that happens to be my favorite photo of the hundreds we have of our dogs. And, yes, we did keep Kate. And Kates daughter Dottie. So we have 3 generations. In about 1-1/2 years we hope to have 4 generations; as of last July Penny (almost 9), Kate (5) and Dottie (1) were heart clear so we hope to keep that going.

Don't tell our other dogs, but Kate is my favorite (with Anna running a very close second). I call her my rescue dog because we had intended to sell her, but I fell in love with her and told Kris I just couldn't let her go. Fortunately, we had not promised her to anyone.

Oops! I thought it was our house as well and posted to the blog. :lol: It's great to have another source of cavalier pics. I am so tempted to get a ruby girl next year now... 8)

Back