• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

London Calling

Davy

Hello everybody

First time ever on a message board

I have been lurking for a while and generally going Ahhhh over the photos and screaming I want another one!

Two years ago while caring for Dizzy my Yorkie Cushing/diabetic dog I was ask by the RSPCA if I would take on a foster diabetic dog they needed to find a home for. I never considered a Cav before and knew nothing about the breed but it has to be the best decision I have ever made, as she has become my little angle.

I bore people to death now with how great Cav are.

Siân or SiânE as she is known is quiet shy with people until she really gets to know you, but she has her favourites. Not sure how to say hello to the other dogs over the park, but she try’s her best and even though her eye sight is now going and she can still do the look and beg for Britain even though she can’t have any.

She was a bit of a drama queen when I first got her but apart from the odd time she has coped really well with her condition. She gets spoiled rotten by everyone and loves it and all she wants in the world is to cuddle up in your lap in front of the tele.

Can’t think of anything more to say, apart from I love reading all your stories.

Oh and SiânE is a back sleeper, do you ever get used to waking up with a paw in your face?

Davy

WELCOME DAVY~ If you never get tired of talking about Cavaliers....You've sure come to the right place....I dont think any of us do :D

Looking forward to hearing more about your darling Girl...What a wonderful face she has....( and Maxwell sleeps on his back occasionally, its really funny when he dreams and his legs move)

Welcome to the board, and happy that you found us. We have quite a few from the UK here to keep you virtual company too! :)

Post subject: London Calling

United States answering!!

You've definitely come to the right place to blather on and on about your cavalier!!! My friends and family just get bored to death with me. And if a stranger asks about my dogs...watch out!! Here we all find what we have to say interesting!!

Now...where does her name come from? She's just precious by the way.

Thank you for the welcome :)

Now...where does her name come from?

Siân is welsh form of Jane. Not sure if her original owner was welsh but everyone including the staff at the vets calls her Siân E.

Although someone over the park heard me calling her and thought I was calling Sarnie, which is slang for sandwich!:lol:

Davy

Oooh a little Welsh Cavalier! If we'd have had a daughter my hubby would have insisted she was called Siân. Instead we have sons and yes, they have Welsh names!

My little pair of monkey boots' here though have English names - still trying to figure out how that happened!!!!

Glad to have you aboard, Davy. I was at my folks for the Thanksgiving holiday and showed them this site. Now my sister and mom are going to be logging on as they are captivated by the kindness and fun we have here. Keep on "blathering" about your girl, we love it!
JaneB

welcome to the must be place for cavalier lovers........its good to be able to talk to people who adore these little dogs

Hi Davy and welcome. Just love your little girl what a cheeky face!
Most of mine are back sleepers, the one that isn't usually has sneezing fits if he rolls onto his back!
Warm wishes,
Ruth

Maxxs_Mummy said:
Oooh a little Welsh Cavalier! If we'd have had a daughter my hubby would have insisted she was called Siân. Instead we have sons and yes, they have Welsh names!

ooh please tell me your sons names, my Dad is welsh and i am obsessed with Wales and the welsh, i am totally in love with the Welsh accent, and all my childrens names are slightly welsh! if not alot welsh!!!!

Back