• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

the mail flap, gateway to the world...!

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
I don't know what was out there, but everyone was queuing for a look :lol: :

67254273_63f32d8c06.jpg

67254222_d2994332e6.jpg

They're busy; you don't need to worry about what's out there, they're on top of it!

I love how they all match!!

They are adorable, I can't believe your cavaliers are so calm around
your kitty cats. Dudley goes crazy when our neighbors cat invades
his territory.
Nice to see those letterboxes, brings back memories from my childhood.

LOL, the last time I saw something like that was many years ago when my 2 cats and my daughters dog were sitting in front of the fireplace, staring up the chimney, not moving a muscle! Turns out, we had a raccon in the chimney. They're just showing you how valuable watch-dogs and watch-cats are!

Cards

I was actually thinking of sitting my two down with santa hats, taken a picture and making christmas cards, or do I sound a bit of a weirdo.... everyone knows they are my babies and thought it was a bit more personal...

Not weird at all! These little critters are a large part of our lives. We are taking our Holiday card photos this week-end. Talk about weird, I bought angel wings for our new baby Fauna, our English bulldog Rudy and our black cat Barkley. We are going to use the "and peace to all men. . ." theme. Hope it works. The trick is to get them all to sit/stay at the same time.

JaneB

Re: Cards

csprice said:
I was actually thinking of sitting my two down with santa hats, taken a picture and making christmas cards, or do I sound a bit of a weirdo.... everyone knows they are my babies and thought it was a bit more personal...

Weird??? Are you kidding??? I bought my santa hats yesterday and gave them a test run. Jake loves to chew on the pompom :lol: Every year I put something goofy on their heads, take their pictures and then put them in ALL of my Christmas cards. Everyone who knows me knows how much my dogs mean to be and put up with my silliness.

Bruce H said:
LOL, the last time I saw something like that was many years ago when my 2 cats and my daughters dog were sitting in front of the fireplace, staring up the chimney, not moving a muscle! Turns out, we had a raccon in the chimney. They're just showing you how valuable watch-dogs and watch-cats are!

Are you sure it was a raccoon, Bruce? It could have been Santa's sweeping brush... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Weird??? Are you kidding??? I bought my santa hats yesterday and gave them a test run.

:lol:

Reminds me, time to get out the dog santa hat and dog antlers...

The angel wings sound hilarious; you've got to post that pic if you get them all to sit still. I can never get mine to sit politely for a picture and Jaspar always closes his eyes for the flash. :roll:

You can never have enough pictures

Id love to see some with christmas antlers Karlin :roll:

thats such a funny pic its hilarious. maybe they ordered a chinese takeaway and were waiting on the delivery man :) ..i have been trying to find a small santa hat for my pup cause a pic of her wearing it would be soo cute, but i cant seem to find one... and thats a great idea about xmas cards, its just that bit more personal and interesting than ones from the shops....

Hats

The sell the santa hats scarves on the www.petlondon.com website.... I think I may be popping up there to have a shop, family members will have their presents after the dogs!!

I got a Santa hat for Rory (to cover his stitcheS) and reindeer ears for Shiloh so we can do our Christmas photo this weekend. :) The real trick will be getting not only the dogs, but all the cats to sit still!!! :shock:

Back