• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

the mail flap, gateway to the world...!

This may sound silly but we found holiday garb for our little one at the Build A Bear store. I think they also have an online order site. The Santa hat is perfect for these little apple heads and if I remember correctly, the hat comes in two sizes.
JaneB

JaneB said:
This may sound silly but we found holiday garb for our little one at the Build A Bear store. I think they also have an online order site. The Santa hat is perfect for these little apple heads and if I remember correctly, the hat comes in two sizes.
JaneB

What a great idea. But somehow I don't think they would fit my 21 lb monster boy!!

Cathy T said:
JaneB said:
JaneB

What a great idea. But somehow I don't think they would fit my 21 lb monster boy!!

I tried that way back in the summer for Dudley, as they have some really
cute clothes. Would'nt fit around him and he weighs 14 lbs.
I did buy him a Duffle Coat today, it is x-small I wanted small but they
did not have it. I will post a pic tommorow, it is so cute.
So British icon_whistling icon_whistling icon_whistling
I remember having a Duffle Coat when I was small

the dogs look so funny when they little christmas things put on them but it makes them look so cute, this year is the first time that we havent been able to put any tinsle near ground level cause jasmine would eat the lot, everything goes to her mouth

Linda said:

Ahem! We Brits don't wear duffel coats anymore - I think it has something to do with kids not wanting to look like Paddington bear :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Saying that, Next did do a lovely fawn coloured one for babies last Winter ;)

Maxxs_Mummy said:
Linda said:

Ahem! We Brits don't wear duffel coats anymore - I think it has something to do with kids not wanting to look like Paddington bear :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Saying that, Next did do a lovely fawn coloured one for babies last Winter ;)

I guess we are behind times here in Canada icon_yikes icon_yikes icon_yikes

No only kiddin ya, I am talkin almost 40 years ago.
Oops am I tellin my age. icon_whistling icon_whistling icon_whistling

Not to worry, the coat went back. He looked absolutely ridiculous in it
but I do have a nice one of him with his Red Xmas Sweater on.
Should post it.
Then I bought him another Coat, he looked like a Lady.
Maxx's mom mailed me one from the States, tried it on the lad and it;s
to big. Boy oh boy I don't think this dog was meant to wear a coat.
The only coat he should be wearin is his own. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back