Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: the mail flap, gateway to the world...!

Post Thanks / Like

Not weird at all! These little critters are a large part of our lives. We are taking our Holiday card photos this week-end. Talk about weird, I bought angel wings for our new baby Fauna, our English bulldog Rudy and our black cat Barkley. We are going to use the "and peace to all men. . ." theme. Hope it works. The trick is to get them all to sit/stay at the same time.

JaneB

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Cards

Quote Originally Posted by csprice
    I was actually thinking of sitting my two down with santa hats, taken a picture and making christmas cards, or do I sound a bit of a weirdo.... everyone knows they are my babies and thought it was a bit more personal...
    Weird??? Are you kidding??? I bought my santa hats yesterday and gave them a test run. Jake loves to chew on the pompom Every year I put something goofy on their heads, take their pictures and then put them in ALL of my Christmas cards. Everyone who knows me knows how much my dogs mean to be and put up with my silliness.
    Cathy
    Loving mom to Jake, Shelby and Micah

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce H
    LOL, the last time I saw something like that was many years ago when my 2 cats and my daughters dog were sitting in front of the fireplace, staring up the chimney, not moving a muscle! Turns out, we had a raccon in the chimney. They're just showing you how valuable watch-dogs and watch-cats are!
    Are you sure it was a raccoon, Bruce? It could have been Santa's sweeping brush...

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Weird??? Are you kidding??? I bought my santa hats yesterday and gave them a test run.

Reminds me, time to get out the dog santa hat and dog antlers...

The angel wings sound hilarious; you've got to post that pic if you get them all to sit still. I can never get mine to sit politely for a picture and Jaspar always closes his eyes for the flash.
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Lily Tansy Libby Mindy
    In memory: Lucy Leo
    Cavalier SM Information site:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like

You can never have enough pictures

Id love to see some with christmas antlers Karlin

Post Thanks / Like

Default Woody

I promise you he was asleep the whole time, my husband was mucking around....... he can sleep through anything...... rain, fireworks - but as soon as Din dinner is mentioned thats it.

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d1...ndstuff006.jpg

Post Thanks / Like

Oh my gosh!!! The picture is absolutely hilarious. Talk about out cold!
    Cathy
    Loving mom to Jake, Shelby and Micah

Post Thanks / Like

thats such a funny pic its hilarious. maybe they ordered a chinese takeaway and were waiting on the delivery man ..i have been trying to find a small santa hat for my pup cause a pic of her wearing it would be soo cute, but i cant seem to find one... and thats a great idea about xmas cards, its just that bit more personal and interesting than ones from the shops....

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hats

The sell the santa hats scarves on the www.petlondon.com website.... I think I may be popping up there to have a shop, family members will have their presents after the dogs!!

Post Thanks / Like

I got a Santa hat for Rory (to cover his stitcheS) and reindeer ears for Shiloh so we can do our Christmas photo this weekend. The real trick will be getting not only the dogs, but all the cats to sit still!!!
    Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.
    --Roger Caras