• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

My new armchair

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
I just bought this chair and ottoman from a friend and it lasted all of 3 minutes before all the cats and dogs had to try it out. :lol: White isn't the best colour given the canines and felines but it was a great price and is very well made and comfy so eventually I'll re-cover it. I also got an oak desk (the cats had to climb in and out of all the drawers :roll: ). That's fat Quincy the 3-legged love sponge already settled in as well... I can see it will be a popular addition to the sitting room.

67254410_cfea0e1cf6.jpg

67254346_270b7b2fb4.jpg

Looks pretty comfy to me and Dudley. It also looks like it may
have a touch of satin in the upholstery. Nothing but the best for
our pets.
I know Dudley loves anything that has that silky feeling for extremely
smooth.
We just re-vamped our basement, Dudley did not want any part of it
as the wood flooring was slippery. Today we went out and bought a
very soft area rug. Guess who is coming downstairs now, sprawled out
like a king.

great pictures, its so cute the way they get so excited when something new comes into the house.
today me and mum bought lovely new beds for our cats, they are shaped like little houses and have pics of cats over them and nice and furry inside, and as soon as they saw them they were straight in and purring very loudly.... its so cute to see them so pleased with things that we buy them .

Yep that chair has not been without cats and/or dogs since the moment it came in. needless to say, I have not relaxed in it yet!!

karlin said:
Yep that chair has not been without cats and/or dogs since the moment it came in. needless to say, I have not relaxed in it yet!!

Karlin

Make yourself a wee cup of tea, and sit down and put up your feet.
Then let them all join you. ;)

Back