• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

ITS CHRISTMAS!!!!!

Harry & Heidi's mom

icon_banana icon_banana

Just put our tree up, has anyone else got there decorations up yet??

Heather & Harry

ps got a photo of harry infront of the tree can anyone put it online for me?

Yup!!! Got the tree up yesterday!! icon_banana This is Molly's first Christmas ever and she is really facinated with all the trimmings I have around the house. She really liked chewing on the boxes I store the decorations in. :lol: The other two dogs slept through the whole process until I did some decorating outside and all three of them hanged over the back of the couch watching me throught the front window. They were so cute!

I'm not putting mine up for another couple of weeks as i'm putting it in the livingroom this year and i'm sure the cats will be swinging from the tree non stop :D

If you want me to post your pic email it to me at stephenmountaineATmsnDOTcom

Sub @ for AT and . for DOT :lol:

And here he is icon_thumbsup Your Christmas tree is very luxurious looking altogether icon_heartthrob

Picture1309.jpg

Picture1305.jpg

thanks for posting the pictures,

the tree is mainly decorated by my kids, i put the lights on they do the rest!! comes out looking great every time!

Christmas

I sure wish I had my decorations up so quickly. Last year Sweet Toby was just a pup so we didn't put one up but this year will be his first tree! I have the wrong time on here, I have to find out the way to change it. It is really 7:40 p.m. here in PA.

I believe posting time is in Grenich mean time.... That means that it should be 5 hours ahead of "your" time in PA and 6 hours ahead of my time in Chicago. Sandy

Boy oh Boy you gals have your tree up already, it is still November.
Do you take it down quickly or leave it up until Jan 10th.
I am not planning on putting mine up until Dec 11th and I thought that
was early.
Of course having 5 little toddlers running around helps influence me
putting it up a little later.

it's a family tradition (sad reason behind it) to have the tree up for the 1st of december, but as i work full time i'm at work on the 30th of november so they had to go up yesterday when i was off, and it just "felt" right to have it up, as it was snowing!!!!!!

looking-for-a-friend said:
it's a family tradition (sad reason behind it) to have the tree up for the 1st of december, but as i work full time i'm at work on the 30th of november so they had to go up yesterday when i was off, and it just "felt" right to have it up, as it was snowing!!!!!!

I am sorry if I imposed or brought you sad memories, I just honestly
get tired of it after 3 weeks. Please don't get me wrong I love Christmas
and all the decorating but somehow when you do daycare from your
home the little hands get everywhere.

I am happy that it was snowing while you were putting it up, that surely
makes it feel like Christmas.
Each year my kids make a new ornament to place on the tree it has been
something I have been doing with them since they were babies.
I wonder what they will make this year, we sometimes look at my sister-in-law's tree which is trimmed to perfection and wonder what meaning
is behind each ornament. What is important to my family is all the memories that went into making them.

Forgot to mention your tree is gorgeous, along with your little ones.
Bet they are excited, how old are they ??????????

We might go get a tree this weekend, but Christmas is down in San Diego this year so we won't be here for the actual day. But it's stil nice to have a tree for December!

Tree, kids and cav all lovely! :lol:

We had a little snow here in Dublin last week too; lots came down but none stuck. The dogs liked eating it though when I gave them little handfuls. I am waiting for a good snow to take them up to the mountains to run around in it.

Stephen last year Quincy kept leaping into the tree with all three legs :roll: ; he was only about 7 months then. I'm hoping we won't have a repeat this year as he knocked it over a couple of times! :shock: Fortunately the dogs did no leg-raising... :lol:

rory said:
We might go get a tree this weekend, but Christmas is down in San Diego this year so we won't be here for the actual day. But it's stil nice to have a tree for December!

And I won't be in San Diego, dang!!! I am leaving on the 27th to go to South Carolina and see my whole family (all 17 of us!!). Give Rory merry christmases hugs and kisses from Shelby and Jake and let's definitely get together the next time you are down this way.

Cathy T said:
rory said:

And I won't be in San Diego, dang!!! I am leaving on the 27th to go to South Carolina and see my whole family (all 17 of us!!). Give Rory merry christmases hugs and kisses from Shelby and Jake and let's definitely get together the next time you are down this way.

Wow Cathy
That sure is a big family you have their, isn't it wonderful when everyone
all gets together at the holidays. Kind of reminds me of the Waltons ;)

Cathy T said:
rory said:

Oh well. Rory won't be able to play anyway -- he'll still be on restricted activity. That is a big family!!! Sounds like fun. ;)

Lovely tree and pics, thanks for posting them.... i always put my tree and decorations up the Saturday before teh 11th December so the 7th Dec this year!

the reason we put our tree up so early is when my gran was dying my mum put it up early for her, she died on the 1st of december, and our tree fell over the same time my gran died, so we always have our decorations up for the 1st, i still do it even though my gran died before i was born!

my kids are 5 and 9, and are starting to get excited for santa coming, next year i'm taking them to Lapland as i think it will be the last year my daughter "believes" :(

linda, i didn't feel offended ;) and my tree stays up until the middle of jan, as i hate the rooms feeling so bare once all the decorations are down icon_whistling

Back