• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

My Roxy!

Norah

Finally got to post pics of Roxy, hope you enjoy!!!

Click on the image to see a bigger version.
playing with Lucy

Fighting with Lucy

With Her hot water bottle

In her oversized bed

She's adorable! And Lucy is a tortie! Torties and calicos are my favourite colours of cats... icon_cat That oversized bed may seem large now but she'll be filling it before long! I remember when that happened with the bed I got for Jaspar -- at first he was lost in all the space, then he got bigger and bigger, and pretty soon he filled it exactly. :)

What a doll! And isn't it great fun to watch them try to boss the resident cat? :lol: Our Barkley (28 pound fat cat) is so patient with Fauna, it amazes me how tolerant they can be. It always lightens the day when you see them playing.

JaneB

Thank you all
I do think she is the best, but that is a biased opinion!!! icon_whistling

She is only 4 months now, I dont want her to grow up, she is too cute at the moment.

She hasn't learned many tricks but when I get the camera and say "photo" she will sit and look at the camera, she runs away as soon as she sees the flash. (Is this a sign that I'm taking way too many photos???)
She is very vein (and she didn't get it from me!)

I dont think there is such thing as too many photos of our babies! :lol:

Back