• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Evie's Litter!

Darby's Mom

Hello all!
I know I've been terrible not updating this board with pictures, but here is my mother's recent litter. The dam is "Evie," and the "kids" were born October 19th. There were only two in the litter (two were lost during delivery, unfortunately) but these two are absolutely adorable little bundles of spunk! :p The larger of the puppies, the girl, we have dubed "Angie," and the little boy is "Charley."

ENJOY!! AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!

At a whoping 2 days old:

Cavaliers_1448_edited.jpg

At 10 days old:

Cavaliers_1470_edited.jpg

This is one of my absolute favorite photos ever! At 4 weeks, with mum "Evie":

Cavaliers_1502_edited.jpg

4 weeks old - "Aren't we BIG? We sure feel BIG!"

Cavaliers_1496a_edited.jpg

4 weeks old - Can't you just SEE their little minds working in this one - "As soon as she turns around, I say we eat this tree!"

Cavaliers_1521_edited.jpg

6 weeks old - All tuckered out:

6weeks1.jpg

6 weeks old - Taking time to smell the flowers in the backyard, with "Darby", now 7 months:

6weeks2.jpg

6 weeks old - "I'M THE KING OF THE WORLD!"

6weeks4.jpg

6 weeks old - Does this scream "Christmas Card," or what? :lol:

6weeks8.jpg

6weeks7.jpg

Sweet, sweet little Charley: "Who?? ME??"
6weeks6.jpg

They are absolutely stunning.
Who took the pictures, love the poinsettas.
Like I said on the other board send it into www.browntrout.com
It will be published for sure.
Little Miss & Mr December.

What beautiful puppies. Don't you just love those pink noses when they're little? So, which one (or 2) are you getting?

In a word: AWESOME! Great pics of beautiful babies. How lucky you are. And yes, they should be poster kids for Christmas cards.
JaneB

those pics are absolutely fantastic, they should all be framed and set out for everyone to see......those little faces are adorable thanks for sharing them.

Due to popular demand via PMs and e-mails, I have made Christmas ornaments and cards with the "poinsettia pups!" Per suggestion from other board members, I started a CafePress store. Boy, is that site addictive!! :lol: Needless to say, Darby now has her own STORE! :roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol: My husband thinks I'm a total freak! Don't laugh at me.... Darby did it... it's HER store! :lol: :lol: :lol:

www.darbysplace.com

Back