Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Puppia at Christmas...

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Brid, Puppia is short for Puppy Utopia. They make wonderful items for dogs, that are practical as well as fashionable.

The harnesses are all washable, which for my troop is esential!!

The safety harness pictured above is especially good for those with Syringomyelia and other health problems, as you don't have to pull it over the head like you do most harnesses.

The other Puppia's are a bit cheaper, and are very comfy for the dog to wear, and most importantly don't put a strain on the dog's neck - which is especially important in this breed.

As you will see they are a favourite with many on this board!!
    Nicki and the Cavalier Clan Our photos www.scotlandimagery.com
    Supporting www.rupertsfund.com and www.cavaliermatters.org

Toronto, Ontario Originally Born In Bonnie Scotland
    Post Thanks / Like

Dudley is 16.4 lbs and he wears a medium.
    Darby is 4.8 lbs and he wears a small
    They are great and they really really help with the pulling.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Hi Brid --

My two were in Puppia harnesses when I was at your place. Actually our Puppia fanaticism was started by one of our Icelandic board members who posted a pic of her dog wearing this cute little red harness. I asked who made them and the rest is history!

They are the best harnesses I have come across in that they are not easy for the dog to slip out of, are adjustable and very cute too. Plus the design means if you have a dog that pulls, that force is spread all across the chest not just at a couple of points. And they do wash really easily by hand or machine.

In Ireland you can order them from Fuzziebear's site:

http://www.poshpaws.ie

Well she ships anywhere so you can order them from the UK too. There are various sites in the UK that sell them, including Nicki's link above and www.petlondon.com. Lots of places in the US sell them like www.bowsawowsa.com.

BTW I think the Pet London sizing is way off. They recommended larges for cavaliers but I had to send them back for Jaspar (16.3 lbs) and Leo (14.5 lbs). They wear a medium and a small, though Leo could also wear a medium.
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Lily Tansy Libby Mindy
    In memory: Lucy Leo
    Cavalier SM Information site:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Also: Fuzzie Bear will be bringing some Puppia and other items including harnesses to the Phoenix Park get-together on the 18th so anyone interested in checking these out can see and buy them there. She has some nice stuff on Posh Paws and also Pet Bliss and I'm sure if anyone wants to place an order in advance they could collect it on the day, too.
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Lily Tansy Libby Mindy
    In memory: Lucy Leo
    Cavalier SM Information site:www.smcavaliers.com