Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Puppia Safety Harness - good for SM doglets...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nicki
    SiânE looks really cute in hers - and I think Rory definitely needs one, to help him recover - lots of spoiling required!!

There is a wonderful Christmas parcel of goodies and a toys in Adelaine's shop too...
    Well, I think he might find this wrapped up under the Christmas tree... I'll email Adelaine tonight.
    Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.
    --Roger Caras

Post Thanks / Like

Call me dumb, but I cant figure out how the harness goes on without going over the head. I've studied the pics, but I cant figure it out! Can anyone explain?

Post Thanks / Like

It has clips on both sides of the neck, so you can just clip one side, and then the other w/o having to slip it over the neck. Basically - the neck hole opens up so you don't have to pull it over the head.
    --Roger Caras

Post Thanks / Like

Ahhh--- I see now. Thanks Rory! Now that I see it, I cant understand why I couldnt before!

Post Thanks / Like

Finally recieved our size large checked harness. Max loves it. I do leave the two upper clips around the neck clipped and still slip it over his head. It just makes it a little easier for us. Then all I have to do is clipthe two around his chest.
    I suppose if you don't want to slip it over the head (or the head is larger you could leave the two clips on one side slipped also.

He's gotton several comments on it.

I also think its easier than a sweater or coat. It covers part of his back and chest which is what I think is important. And he doesn't urinate on it like a coat could be.

Post Thanks / Like

I finally emailed Adelaine and got the last Large brown harness for the Rorster. She is soo sweet! She knew who Rory was and everything and said she'd had a couple of her Cav customers tell her about him and that he should have this harness. He is quite famous! who knew!! Anyway - she is shipping it to my parents where we will spend Christmas so he can have it for Christmas. And gift wrapping for free. So sweet!

I hope he likes it.
    --Roger Caras