Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cavaliers in shelters

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Default Cavaliers in shelters

How can people let their animals get into such shape? Here is a cavalier in a shelter (PEOPLE ARE on their way to get him!!)
    http://www.sisaveapet.com/showpage.p...id=10721&sid=1

Now picture rows and rows of cavaliers in a puppy mill, some that look worse than this one. That is why LSCR goes in and gets them. This is why I can't go to auctions <I would probably get in trouble>.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Looks like a bad case of mange. Poor little thing. Glad he will be rescued.
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Leo Lily Tansy Libby (foster) Mindy (foster)
    In memory: Lucy
    Cavalier SM Infosite:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like

Poor little thing. So glad someone is going to get him. No matter what he still has that adorable cavalier look to his face doesn't he?!
    Cathy
    Loving mom to Jake, Shelby and Micah

Post Thanks / Like

icon_yikes OMG the poor dog icon_crying

Post Thanks / Like

It's absolutely awful, especially when there are so many people who would give a good home. Since we got our dog I am addicted to the rescue programmes on animal planet and I always end up really upset.

Post Thanks / Like

Default UPDATE!!! Good news

The rescue associate that got in touch with me about this dog warned me that this shelter is a kill shelter and to call before we sent someone-- Yikes-- thank goodness we already had someone on the way.
    He was picked up, and it isn't mange -- It is a bad case of fleas (easier to treat!!). He also has a corneal scratch. He seems otherwise healthy (teeth, heart- good) and he HAS the cavalier sweetness. I am very thankful for all the wonderful rescue volunteers! I hate to think about how close this boy came to being pts.

Post Thanks / Like

That poor little thing .... I really am still amazed how people can treat animals like that ... then I realise if they can do horrible things to fellow adults/children, why does it shock me that they follow it on to little defenseless animals .... Thank God this one was rescued.....

Post Thanks / Like

It is so sad, I look at these websites and sit here crying, how could people do this...... they are so harmless and do not judge people

Post Thanks / Like

Default More good news!!!!

This sad looking boy has already found a great home. He went from fighting to stay alive on the streets, to being put in a kill shelter-- to going to live with the vet that is treating him. This boy is going to think he's in heaven.

Post Thanks / Like

That's fantastic Sandy .... what an uplifting note to end the working day and with which to start the weekend !!!!
    I can still see his sad eyes just pleading for a little love .... looks like he's going to get A LOT OF LOVE from now on ....... icon_banana icon_banana