• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Darby in her new winter "duds"

Darby's Mom

Every Saturday, Darby and I go on our weekly "doggie date" to the local Starbucks along with Bentley, a friend's french bulldog, and Dexter, a pug. Well, last week, as we were sitting outside sipping our coffee, Darby started to :shock: *gasp* :shock: shiver!! Well, we can't have THAT now, can we!!

Yes, it looks like I will now officially be known as one of the "wierd ladies who dresses up her dogs!" :lol:

Here are some pictures of Darby modeling her new winter coat, and her rain slicker (we bought a blue down parka with a hood, too but haven't yet taken pictures).

ENJOY!!

PS - My little girl is growing up SOOOOO fast, she is almost 8 months, now!

darbyinwintercoat.jpg

rainslicker.jpg

So cute!! I got Rory a cute courderoy jacket from Target today, but I think it's a bit too big. I feel like Cavs are such a middle size that it's often hard to get the perfect fit. They're not quite "small" but they're not "medium" either... :roll:

I'm going to take it back and see if the small is a better fit...

Cute jackets! :lol: I think one reason it can be hard to fit them is their deep chest, it kind of throws off the sizing.

awwwwwwwwwwwwww those pics are beautiful very stunning dog and i saw that winter coat and thats exactly what my jasmine needs, i will be taking her out for her first walk this week and its so cold outside she will need something nice and warm to wear

Back