Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: GROSS!!!

Post Thanks / Like

at the little darlings! Maxx once found a dead pigeon behind our huge conifers. He kept coming running to me and crying then going back behind them and crying more. It was almost as if he was trying to tell me that it was hurt. He was licking its feathers too but not trying to eat it (much to my surprise). I had to get my son out of bed at 11.30pm to shovel it up and put it into a bag. I couldn't bend down to get it as my back had seized

He loves to eat dead woodlice and if there's a spider daring to run across our floor it's soon eaten icon_yikes. Must be a thing about bunny poop Moviedust, my two love to chew it when they are out walking ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww....

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

We call it worm jerky.
    icon_yuk Ewwwwwww!
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Leo Lily Tansy Libby (foster) Mindy (foster)
    In memory: Lucy
    Cavalier SM Infosite:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like

Thankfully we haven't had the same experiences re poo and vomit
    The nearest thing we had was when Gizmo decided to chase a large moth that flew into the kitchen ... I'm not a fan of flying insects and when I saw Gizmo actually close his mouth over this moth I was shocked ..... shouted at him to let go and he obediently opens his mouth and out flies the moth !!

He just sat there looking bemused and wondering what had come over me ..... still feel shivers when I think of it ....

Post Thanks / Like

I would just like to ad a word of caution – now that the weather is turning colder and rodents are coming into houses for shelter – be sure to watch your cavalier extra close. Rodents that are poisoned may pass that poison onto your cavalier if ingested.
    Janet V.
    Heritage Cavaliers

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by petitchien
    Thankfully we haven't had the same experiences re poo and vomit
    The nearest thing we had was when Gizmo decided to chase a large moth that flew into the kitchen ... I'm not a fan of flying insects and when I saw Gizmo actually close his mouth over this moth I was shocked ..... shouted at him to let go and he obediently opens his mouth and out flies the moth !!

He just sat there looking bemused and wondering what had come over me ..... still feel shivers when I think of it ....
    Poor Gizmo! You made him give up his well earned prize!!!

Rory has picked up and eaten slugs.. icon_yuk
    Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.
    --Roger Caras

Post Thanks / Like

Well it's nice to know my "babies" aren't the only ones to do gross things! The one I hate the most is eating someone elses vomit! I guess no matter how cute and sweet they are, they are still dogs!
    Bruce
    MysticKnight Cavaliers

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

That is very true, you forget they are dogs, but boy, do they have a habit of reminding you...

The one I hate the most is eating someone elses vomit!
    Well I don;t know, I actually find this quite useful when one of the cats vomits... If it is food and not a hairball, it tends to be right after they eat. The dogs both run when they hear a cat hacking away, in hopes they will get a prize! I am happy to pretend not to see that they conveniently got rid of something I'd otherwise have to clean up... Of course people vomit is another thing, and we do get that around as I live in an urban area. Really it is Jaspar rolling in it that I cannot stand. I need a giant tweezers to pick him up and carry him to the sink for washing...
    Karlin

Post Thanks / Like

I caught Roxy one evening in the cat litter tray, i freaked!!!!!!!

Its now up high so only the cat can get at it.

Apparently dogs think that when cats are burrying thier business, that they are burrying treats!!!!!! icon_yikes icon_yikes icon_yikes

Post Thanks / Like

icon_yikes icon_yikes icon_yikes GROSS

Thank god my dogs dont do that yet

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Oh they will, Jo, they will... cavaliers in particular seem to love kitty treats...
    Karlin