• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello from Maryland

Sally

Hello! After months of reading this board, I thought I'd come out of hiding and join. ;)

My name is Sally, I'm from Maryland (just outside of Washington, DC) and share my home with my wonderful Cav, Pixie and my 2 rescue cats, Max and Sophie. Our fur-kids keep the house full of laughter and joy.

We had a rough go with Pixie, at nine months she needed patella surgery on her left leg. She's fully recovered now, but she still has no desire to jump up on furniture...although she jumps all the time while playing. I think she just likes to be pampered and picked up. :)

I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone!

laser3.gif

icon_welcome and glad to have you all here; cats always have a home here with the cavaliers. :lol: Plus we need more wholecolours in the avatars, which makes Pixie especially welcome! icon_banana

Pixie is a year and a half. Notice her puppy ears? She's an ear chewer...for some reason she doesn't like her ear fur long. Last time I had the groomer trim them up. She'll even play with a toy-with her ear in her mouth. :roll:

Welcome Sally ... Pixie is a beautiful looking pup and a very appropriate name I'd imagine !!
I spent a very enjoyable summer during college in Delaware and visited Maryland and Viriginia constantly ... good memories !!!

Chat to you in more posts .....

Hey Sally - Welcome and see you on the "other" board as well. This board is fun in that we have so many people from different countries. Also, be sure to follow Bruce's breeding experience. It's been fun and informative.

Back