Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Playing in the Snow

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

People always want the weather they don't have... I wish we'd get a few weeks of snow here. She looks like she's thoroughly enjoying herself Jen. Does she ever get cold when you have her out without a coat?
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Leo Lily Tansy Libby (foster) Mindy (foster)
    In memory: Lucy
    Cavalier SM Infosite:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like

Karlin wrote:
    She looks like she's thoroughly enjoying herself Jen. Does she ever get cold when you have her out without a coat?
    If she does, we can't tell as she's usually crazed and storming around all over! Plus, her fur is super thick and heavy, she's seems to get warm pretty easily during the other months. She's always loved the snow, but when it's really bitter we aren't out long. Today it was only 3 above which made for a quick walk around the block.
    We've tried coats on her, but she just ends up matting on her arms and shoulders. Both coats were fleece, we're looking for a cotton one to see if that wouldn't make her mat as much. Now boots on her are really funny, I should get that one on tape. She walks like she has gum on her feet, it's hilarious and pitiful so we stopped trying! A girls got to have her dignity even in the bitter cold!
    Jen, Abbey (Tri Cavalier) & Gus (White Min. Schnauzer)

Post Thanks / Like

fantastic pictures, the snow is nice to look AT BUT SOMETIMES JUST TO COLD TO Be out in, anyway i hope it snows over here soon so i can get my girl out for a walk in it to see how she will react

Post Thanks / Like

Beautiful pics of a beautiful girl, Jen icon_heartthrob Maxx and Charlie both want to come and visit her and the snow

If that had been Maxx and a scarf he wouldn't have been brave enough to go and see what it was - he'd have run backwards and barked at it