• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Playing in the Snow

Jen

Playing in the park today

IMG_0787.jpg

Stalking a scary scarf that was left on a bench

IMG_0773.jpg

icon_rotfl Great pic

Im with Lorraine Id love for snow to fall like that here icon_nwunsure

I'm with Lorraine Id love for snow to fall like that here

You can have it after January, that's pretty much when I'm sick of it!! :lol: Unfortunately, it will still be around until the end of March or early April even. :cry:

The scarf picture is great. Tell Abbey not to worry- my super-long scarf attacked me this morning as I trying to put it on. They can be so dangerous!

Brrrrrrrrrr! But don't they just love the snow, wonderful pictures. And isn't she a brave one to track down that evil scarf.
JaneB

Beautiful pics. I'm with the Dublin gals on this one, i'd love all that snow too :D

Jen said:
I'm with Lorraine Id love for snow to fall like that here

You can have it after January, that's pretty much when I'm sick of it!! :lol: Unfortunately, it will still be around until the end of March or early April even. :cry:

I am with you Jen, after January I am totally fed up with the snow.
I would much rather have the sunshine. It gets pretty cold here in January, February and even March sometimes we are hybernating inside
when it's -30 to -40 outside. brrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
Then spring comes and all the muck is everywhere.

Nice pictures of Abbey Jen, investigating that scarf I wonder what she would of done if it the wind came and it moved. ;) ;) ;)
Dudley would of ran away. icon_yikes icon_yikes icon_yikes

People always want the weather they don't have... :lol: I wish we'd get a few weeks of snow here. She looks like she's thoroughly enjoying herself Jen. Does she ever get cold when you have her out without a coat?

Karlin wrote:
She looks like she's thoroughly enjoying herself Jen. Does she ever get cold when you have her out without a coat?

If she does, we can't tell as she's usually crazed and storming around all over! :lol: Plus, her fur is super thick and heavy, she's seems to get warm pretty easily during the other months. She's always loved the snow, but when it's really bitter we aren't out long. Today it was only 3 above which made for a quick walk around the block. :D
We've tried coats on her, but she just ends up matting on her arms and shoulders. Both coats were fleece, we're looking for a cotton one to see if that wouldn't make her mat as much. Now boots on her are really funny, I should get that one on tape. :lol: She walks like she has gum on her feet, it's hilarious and pitiful so we stopped trying! A girls got to have her dignity even in the bitter cold! ;)

fantastic pictures, the snow is nice to look AT BUT SOMETIMES JUST TO COLD TO Be out in, anyway i hope it snows over here soon so i can get my girl out for a walk in it to see how she will react

Beautiful pics of a beautiful girl, Jen icon_heartthrob Maxx and Charlie both want to come and visit her and the snow :lol:

If that had been Maxx and a scarf he wouldn't have been brave enough to go and see what it was - he'd have run backwards and barked at it :lol:

Back