Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anna and Star's litter

Post Thanks / Like

Default Anna and Star's litter

Here are Anna and Star's litters. More to say tomorrow I hope. Right now busier than busy working with puppies.

Bruce
    MysticKnight Cavaliers

Post Thanks / Like

EEK!!!!!!!! Soooooo cute!!!! oh my... i am having serious puppy pains here... I need a puppy!!!! (like i need another hole in my head... )

RE: the tris --
    They look like little cows!! Where's the brown? When does that show up? I'll take the 3rd from the right in the first line-up. Is this star or Anna? She looks like such a good mamma. How many litters has she had before? She looks like a pro.
    Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.
    --Roger Caras

Post Thanks / Like

I will take all 9!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations to all ~ they are precious. Thanks for sharing this experience with us, it's been an exciting ride.

Toronto, Ontario Originally Born In Bonnie Scotland
    Post Thanks / Like

They are adorable, and the mommy's look so good and proud.
    That they should be, you did a marvelous job.
    Everybody is going to be wantin a puppy, Stuck on a feelin

Post Thanks / Like

Oh my.... those Mommies look so proud and those puppies are so adorable....Everyone looks wonderful...You prayers have been answered !

Post Thanks / Like

Do you ever have problems w/ two mommas at the same time getting aggressive w/ each other because they're protective over their babies? Do you keep them separated?
    Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.
    --Roger Caras

Post Thanks / Like

Omg they are so cute

Well done to the mums and icon_crssedfingers for the pups

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rory
    EEK!!!!!!!! Soooooo cute!!!! oh my... i am having serious puppy pains here... I need a puppy!!!! (like i need another hole in my head... )

They look like little cows!! Where's the brown? When does that show up? I'll take the 3rd from the right in the first line-up. Is this star or Anna? She looks like such a good mamma. How many litters has she had before? She looks like a pro.
    OMG, I forgot to say. Anna is the tricolor; not enough sleep I guess. The brown will show up on the cheeks as the pink noses disappear, I think it's something like 2 or 3 weeks. I'll have to look to see if the brown is under the ears or tails yet, just havent thought to check.

This is Anna's second litter and Star's third. Anna is indeed doing very well, as is Star; we are very proud of them both. They will both get a very well deserved year off now.

I posted day 1 weights, along with other comments in the journal so we can all watch that. Neither Anna or Star have any issues with the other females in the house, but when I brought Cooper in (the sire for Star's litter) you should have heard the growl start from way down deep. I think Star was saying "YOU did this to me"

OK, putting you down for 3rd from the right

Both Anna and Star checked out OK, no more puppies inside. That's a big relief. The ultrasound was just way off with Star.

Thank you everyone for the kind comments. I am indeed very proud of my 2 little girls litters.
    Bruce
    MysticKnight Cavaliers

Post Thanks / Like

And proud you should be. Beautiful healthy litters. Congrats. I will take 3rd blenheim from the left.... they are just so beautiful. Nothing like a puppy to warm your heart. And nothing like the miracle of birth to humble us and make life seem like there really is a point to it all!
    Mary-owned by Maya, Scout, Jazz and Sassy
    Annie at the bridge 3/13
    Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance......

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

They look like little cows!!
    I call Leo my little Holstein as he loves to eat grass and he looks like a tiny cow when he's out in a field...

I think Star was saying "YOU did this to me"

They are just gorgeous little things. Their markings are very well broken up, aren't they? Beautiful to see them all lined up with their mums. Oh you are going to be kept busy!!
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Leo Lily Tansy Libby (foster) Mindy (foster)
    In memory: Lucy
    Cavalier SM Infosite:www.smcavaliers.com