Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Anna and Star's litter

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce H

BTW, Anna has been shuffling her puppies around, kind of a puppy shell game! Can you tell which one is yours

No.... Either the one 2nd from the right or the one under her leg far left.... Am I right??

They're all cute!!! And both mammas look gorgeous! So sweet.

Linda - have you booked your flight yet??
    Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.
    --Roger Caras

Post Thanks / Like

Wish I could have the first Tri on the left in 1st two pics *sigh* is it a girl or a boy? I see one of the Tri's is getting his/her brown markings in the last pic

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rory
    No.... Either the one 2nd from the right or the one under her leg far left.... Am I right??
    I'm not even positive now; what kind of grandpa am I ? I do think its the 2nd from right, though. We have the birth pictures that we use to tell them apart for weighing, etc. When their families come to visit for the first time and commit to a specific puppy, we'll take additional pictures for identification.

We use the markings to keep track of who's who. With the blenheims and tris, it's pretty easy to tell them apart by the markings. When our ruby girl is bred and has her first litter of solid red, that's going top be a problem. We've heard a lot of ideas, so I'm sure we will get it figured out.
    Bruce
    MysticKnight Cavaliers

Post Thanks / Like

Here are some more puppy pictures. You can see their eyes are opening and the noses are just starting to get some black on them. Really cute, if I do say so myself.

Welcome to the world, little guys!
    Bruce
    MysticKnight Cavaliers

Post Thanks / Like

How cute!! Love the first pic where you can see how little their legs are, too cute!!!
    Jen, Abbey (Tri Cavalier) & Gus (White Min. Schnauzer)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Their faces are precious. I also love that one little blenheim nursing with both legs stretched straight out behind, like superman flying.
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Leo Lily Tansy Libby (foster) Mindy (foster)
    In memory: Lucy
    Cavalier SM Infosite:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like

Default They

They are soooo cute, I want to win the lottery and just have dogs, dogs and more dogs (cav's only of course!!!!)

Post Thanks / Like

Adorable! Silly question, but how do you part with them? I would think you and your wife would be come so attached it would be hard to send them on to their new families.

Post Thanks / Like

Not a silly question at all; 12 weeks is plenty of time to get attached! Actually, it's probably one, if not the most, difficult parts of breeding. It's particularily hard when there is one that you have struggled with. It's always a little bit misty when the puppies leave for their forever home. What does help a lot is seeing the people so happy and excited to take their puppy home.

We also dogsit as much as possible for people who buy puppies from us. It's just so great to have them come back and see how they look as they grow up. We do ask people to send us pictures and a note at least once a year, but there's no substitute for actually having the dog here in the house.
    Bruce
    MysticKnight Cavaliers