• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Anna and Star's litter

Bruce H

Here are Anna and Star's litters. More to say tomorrow I hope. Right now busier than busy working with puppies.

70707751_cdbc16a480_o.jpg

70707750_942ed28f33_o.jpg

EEK!!!!!!!! Soooooo cute!!!! oh my... i am having serious puppy pains here... :shock: I need a puppy!!!! (like i need another hole in my head... :roll: )

RE: the tris --
They look like little cows!! Where's the brown? When does that show up? I'll take the 3rd from the right in the first line-up. ;) Is this star or Anna? She looks like such a good mamma. :D How many litters has she had before? She looks like a pro. ;)

I will take all 9!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D Congratulations to all ~ they are precious. Thanks for sharing this experience with us, it's been an exciting ride.

They are adorable, and the mommy's look so good and proud.
That they should be, you did a marvelous job.
Everybody is going to be wantin a puppy, Stuck on a feelin ;) ;)

Oh my.... those Mommies look so proud and those puppies are so adorable....Everyone looks wonderful...You prayers have been answered !

Do you ever have problems w/ two mommas at the same time getting aggressive w/ each other because they're protective over their babies? Do you keep them separated?

:shock: Omg they are so cute

Well done to the mums and icon_crssedfingers for the pups

rory said:
EEK!!!!!!!! Soooooo cute!!!! oh my... i am having serious puppy pains here... :shock: I need a puppy!!!! (like i need another hole in my head... :roll: )

They look like little cows!! Where's the brown? When does that show up? I'll take the 3rd from the right in the first line-up. ;) Is this star or Anna? She looks like such a good mamma. :D How many litters has she had before? She looks like a pro. ;)

OMG, I forgot to say. Anna is the tricolor; not enough sleep I guess. The brown will show up on the cheeks as the pink noses disappear, I think it's something like 2 or 3 weeks. I'll have to look to see if the brown is under the ears or tails yet, just havent thought to check.

This is Anna's second litter and Star's third. Anna is indeed doing very well, as is Star; we are very proud of them both. They will both get a very well deserved year off now.

I posted day 1 weights, along with other comments in the journal so we can all watch that. Neither Anna or Star have any issues with the other females in the house, but when I brought Cooper in (the sire for Star's litter) you should have heard the growl start from way down deep. I think Star was saying "YOU did this to me" :lol:

OK, putting you down for 3rd from the right ;)

Both Anna and Star checked out OK, no more puppies inside. That's a big relief. The ultrasound was just way off with Star.

Thank you everyone for the kind comments. I am indeed very proud of my 2 little girls litters.

And proud you should be. Beautiful healthy litters. Congrats. I will take 3rd blenheim from the left.... :) they are just so beautiful. Nothing like a puppy to warm your heart. And nothing like the miracle of birth to humble us and make life seem like there really is a point to it all!

They look like little cows!!

:lol: :lol: I call Leo my little Holstein as he loves to eat grass and he looks like a tiny cow when he's out in a field... :)

I think Star was saying "YOU did this to me"

:lol: :lol:

They are just gorgeous little things. Their markings are very well broken up, aren't they? Beautiful to see them all lined up with their mums. Oh you are going to be kept busy!!

Bruce they're all gorgeous! The markings are just great, and both Anna and Star are really beautiful girls. I especially like how Star is posing with her ear flipped back, too cute!
Is it the angle or is the 2nd one from the left in Anna's litter huge??!
I want that one! :D I like them a bit bigger!

How many are spoken for thus far?

Bruce H said:
rory said:
I'll take the 3rd from the right in the first line-up. ;)

Bruce we have a big problem, Kendall changed to the 3rd from the left and I said I'll take the 3rd from the right. ;) ;)

She already checked out a return flight for me 10 weeks from now, only the one problem above. ;) ;) ;) ;)

O.K. Bruce....You made us late for school today. The girls wouldnt leave the house becouse they were Ohhhhing over the puppies. Lexi wants any of the Blenium puppys and Livi wants all of them both colors :lol:
( Their daddy and mommy just think they are all beautiful, congrats! )

Oh Bruce, you sure made me smile this morning. What sweet sweet babies. I was just saying last night how I won't go the puppy route again, but looking at those sweet puppy bodies...who knows!!

Bruce-

All are so beautiful. It makes me want another puppy soooo badly. :)

What a wonderful early Christmas present.

Best wishes to all the babies and mommies.

Whitney

Oh Bruce they are just gorgeous, what superb litters icon_banana

I'll have the Blenheim on the left please, the one with the pale markings - looks like the biggest too!! Do you think he will be ok to POST LOL!!!

Just kidding...but wish we could have one!

Was going to say the 3rd from right too, but I think there's already a battle for that one!!

Very relieved that Star didn't have 8 - I think 9 between them will be plenty for you!

They look a good size and healthy too.

Hope you're managing to get some rest...look forward to hearing more when you have time

Linda said:
Bruce H said:
rory said:
I'll take the 3rd from the right in the first line-up. ;)

Bruce we have a big problem, Kendall changed to the 3rd from the left and I said I'll take the 3rd from the right. ;) ;)

She already checked out a return flight for me 10 weeks from now, only the one problem above. ;) ;) ;) ;)

Haha! I just realized the problem! For some reason I thought there were only 4 tris. It's OK Linda - you can have him/her. Rory would be jealous, anyway. ;)

OK, OK :D Here are a couple just taken
74461458_10cd968a9b_o.jpg

I just bought a macro lense for Kris for our digital camera and we plan on taking some closeup photos late this afternoon. Need to get some closeups of puppies with eyes opening. Seems like there's not enough time in the day with the holidays going on.

BTW, Anna has been shuffling her puppies around, kind of a puppy shell game! Can you tell which one is yours ;)

Back