• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Anna and Star's litter

Bruce H said:
BTW, Anna has been shuffling her puppies around, kind of a puppy shell game! Can you tell which one is yours ;)

No.... :? Either the one 2nd from the right or the one under her leg far left.... Am I right?? :)

They're all cute!!! :D And both mammas look gorgeous! :) So sweet. :)

Linda - have you booked your flight yet??

Wish I could have the first Tri on the left in 1st two pics *sigh* is it a girl or a boy? I see one of the Tri's is getting his/her brown markings in the last pic :D

rory said:
No.... :? Either the one 2nd from the right or the one under her leg far left.... Am I right?? :)

I'm not even positive now; what kind of grandpa am I :shock: ? I do think its the 2nd from right, though. We have the birth pictures that we use to tell them apart for weighing, etc. When their families come to visit for the first time and commit to a specific puppy, we'll take additional pictures for identification.

We use the markings to keep track of who's who. With the blenheims and tris, it's pretty easy to tell them apart by the markings. When our ruby girl is bred and has her first litter of solid red, that's going top be a problem. We've heard a lot of ideas, so I'm sure we will get it figured out.

Here are some more puppy pictures. You can see their eyes are opening and the noses are just starting to get some black on them. Really cute, if I do say so myself.
74534689_8e7fe52526_o.jpg

Welcome to the world, little guys!

How cute!! Love the first pic where you can see how little their legs are, too cute!!!

Their faces are precious. I also love that one little blenheim nursing with both legs stretched straight out behind, like superman flying. :)

They

They are soooo cute, I want to win the lottery and just have dogs, dogs and more dogs (cav's only of course!!!!)

Adorable! Silly question, but how do you part with them? I would think you and your wife would be come so attached it would be hard to send them on to their new families.

Not a silly question at all; 12 weeks is plenty of time to get attached! Actually, it's probably one, if not the most, difficult parts of breeding. It's particularily hard when there is one that you have struggled with. It's always a little bit misty when the puppies leave for their forever home. What does help a lot is seeing the people so happy and excited to take their puppy home.

We also dogsit as much as possible for people who buy puppies from us. It's just so great to have them come back and see how they look as they grow up. We do ask people to send us pictures and a note at least once a year, but there's no substitute for actually having the dog here in the house.

Back