Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Puppia Problems

Post Thanks / Like

My girls both wear a harness. When Lottie was a puppy she wouldn't walk with the lead at all- sure appeared to be scared of it. But now they love their harness and bark wildly as soon as they see them. I don't think that we get the Puppia ones out here. The ones my girls wear are the ones that are also approved to be used with the seat belt in the car as I always make sure that they have them on whenever they travel in the car and they settle down really well. My vet has never said anything about them wearing their harness. Julie and the girls

Post Thanks / Like

both Harvey and Chloe have the puppia harness and i have never had a problem with them i trust them more than a collar and lead and my two seam to stuggle on collars and leads and once Harvey struggled to the point the collar came off him (luckily we was in a quiet area ) i have also read about people saying there dogs have slipped out of their puppia harness,s..... if you measure your dog correctly and order the right size and ajust it to a comfy not tight or loose size you should all be fine......my two are sticking with their puppias they are 100% angels on them and i have never had any problems

Post Thanks / Like

I'm wanting to order two puppia harnesses - one of my cavs weighs around 18 lbs. the other is at 27 lbs. (yes, she knows she is quite overwgt and we are working on that problem, but hey, it's the holidays ). What szs. do any of you think I should order for both girls?

Thanx.

Sheri R.
    Nebraska- USA

Post Thanks / Like

I dont know what to advise you, as i ordered 2 medium for my 2 and a small for Lady to grow into!

the medium fits Max fine but even at its largest wouldnt fit around cloe, so had ot send it back to get a large, it fits fine.

mind you if she looses weight im in trouble!! she doesnt need to loose weight, i was contemplating buying anohter one for just in case and in a different colour!!!!
    thanks

Fidelma
    ------------------------------------
    The average dog is often a nicer person than the average person. Andrew A. Rooney

Post Thanks / Like

sramirez i,d say the smallest cav should need a medium puppia and the bigger one the large....dont quote me 100% but thats what i would order if mine was that size....my two are in mediums and i am thinking that they will be medium even when fully grown...hope this helps xx

edited to say i have just read that the medium fits a dog upto 18 lbs so 2 large you need xx

Post Thanks / Like

Rory is 17.5 lbs and mediuum fits him perfectly.... Touugh call on the 18lb one. I might get a medium for him and a large for the girl.
    Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.
    --Roger Caras

Post Thanks / Like

Default puppia harnesses

Thanx for the information on sz. ordering for the puppia harnesses. Sasha has lost a few pounds, so a medium might fit her good. Sophie has no interest in losing weight (guess she takes after me!) so a large would be a good fit for her. Maybe she'll like to walk better with a new harness, instead of focusing on the snow & cold!

Sheri R.
    Nebraska-USA

Post Thanks / Like

i ordered a little coat for jasmine from ebay and its a beautiful coat, but a little bit big for her, anyway when me and mum tried it on her yesterday, we didnt realize that we had tucked all her feet into it as well and when we set her down on the ground she just fell right over, the poor girl had no legs to stand on...we nearly fell off the chair laughing, and when we tried to put it on her again she wriggles out of it because she just doesnt understand what it is, but hopefully she will soon...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cleopatra
    i ordered a little coat for jasmine from ebay and its a beautiful coat, but a little bit big for her, anyway when me and mum tried it on her yesterday, we didnt realize that we had tucked all her feet into it as well and when we set her down on the ground she just fell right over, the poor girl had no legs to stand on...we nearly fell off the chair laughing, and when we tried to put it on her again she wriggles out of it because she just doesnt understand what it is, but hopefully she will soon...
    That's too funny!!!
    Cathy
    Loving mom to Jake, Shelby and Micah