• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Here's a photo of my little one

Claire

Here's a photo of my little one that we are due to go and see soon and collect in January..... his is a ruby, but has small white bits which I think are cute...
NewPuppy.jpg

Oh he is adorable, I also really want a ruby.
Waiting for the Mom to come into Season was suppossed to be in November nothing yet.
You must be so excited, do I see that you already have two ????
I just love ruby's :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Congratulations he is so cute :D

Im also waiting on my pup also a ruby

The wait is killing me icon_whistling

Ruby

Thanks for your replies, I am sooo excited...

Hi Linda and Mary

I have two already Busta a tri-colour and Woody a blenheim, and Darren wants to call him Ozzy, I am not sure but it is better then Martin, Steve, Dave, etc. which is what Darren wanted to call Woody....

Oh Ozzy will be a cute name. Rubies have a special sparkle you know. My ruby boy is Scout and my ruby girl is named Annie.

Re: Ruby

csprice said:
Thanks for your replies, I am sooo excited...

Hi Linda and Mary

I have two already Busta a tri-colour and Woody a blenheim, and Darren wants to call him Ozzy, I am not sure but it is better then Martin, Steve, Dave, etc. which is what Darren wanted to call Woody....
My son has a boxer called David and he has friends whose dogs are called Luke Jack and Garry :) Julie

Names

Can you image me calling out Dave, Martin or Steve when out on the common, I get enought weird looks with me purple wellies with coloured poppy's on them..... doesn't help either that Dave is also my brother in law, Martin my boss and Steve is a next door neighbour.....

OMG!! What a cutie!!

I like "Ozzy!" It just seems to fit him perfectly!!

I absolutely love his little white blaze and socks!! He is too cute! If you ever get tired of him, send him to me!!! (yeah, right! :lol: )

OK... now you've done it... I think I NEED a ruby puppy!!

Re: Names

csprice said:
Can you image me calling out Dave, Martin or Steve when out on the common, I get enought weird looks with me purple wellies with coloured poppy's on them..... doesn't help either that Dave is also my brother in law, Martin my boss and Steve is a next door neighbour.....
Makes life interesting when you have names like that. When I was telling friends that my son was coming home with David I did have to explain who I was talking about! Unless he is a dog loving boss he might not see the funny side. Our vet though is very impressed as his name is Dave :) Julie

Back