Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: For All U Irish Puppia Lovers!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default For All U Irish Puppia Lovers!!!!

For All U Irish Puppia Harness Lovers!!!!

I was conpemplating buying a puppia harness from the US and having family send it over to me until I went to Blanchardstown yeaterday!

And a visit to Blanch always includes a visit to the petstop superstore!!!!!

I walked in the door and right in front of me was the famous (well on this site anyway) Puppia harness'. They have them in pink and red, sizes S M & L.

I got Roxy a lovely pink one, not sure if its the right colour with the blenheim, but its stilll very cute!!!!

And the best bit of all is its only .................................................. .................................................. .....

E22!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Thats a great price. I was down there last week and they had Puppia outfits but no harnesses. I'll have to pick one up tomorrow, just to have as a spare
    Stephen 3 Cavs - Cody, Abigail & Jasmine, Gavin the terrier and the cats - Buffy, Kendra, Thomas, Caleb, Robin & Cadbury, the Geckos - Crane, Poole, Schmidt, Amber, Seven, Eleven, Thirteen, Ivy, Gretchen, Darcy, Ari, Zeva, Claude & Claudine, Alpha, Bravo, Charlie, Delta, Dov, Ronia, Netanya

Post Thanks / Like

icon_yikes I must make a visit there the weekend

at the price I paid $30

Post Thanks / Like

I'm off to Blanch tomorrow so. actually, it's open till 9 tonight, might send my manslave on an little errand

Post Thanks / Like

Lorraine
    Its open til 9 every night if u need to send your manslave on any further errands

Post Thanks / Like

Excellent, excellent news .....

Great price too ....

Think that a visit shall have to be done soon ..... have one puppia harness + lead but maybe a spare???

Post Thanks / Like

Pet-bliss are stocking puppia harnesses now too. They seem to be the click on ones too so you don't have to pull them over the dogs head, more expensive than the regular ones though !

http://www.poshpaws.ie/acatalog/Harnesses.html
    Stephen 3 Cavs - Cody, Abigail & Jasmine, Gavin the terrier and the cats - Buffy, Kendra, Thomas, Caleb, Robin & Cadbury, the Geckos - Crane, Poole, Schmidt, Amber, Seven, Eleven, Thirteen, Ivy, Gretchen, Darcy, Ari, Zeva, Claude & Claudine, Alpha, Bravo, Charlie, Delta, Dov, Ronia, Netanya

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Blanch carries some of the bed and clothes too; my prob was I didn't want pink or red! Whackers on Parnell St now also carries some Puppia, and I knew Pet Bliss was planning to carry it so glad to see they have a site for posh pets!
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Leo Lily Tansy
    In memory: Lucy
    Cavalier SM Infosite:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like

Wow they are are more expensive ... still if for really special occasions I guess??? Other than that, I'll still to Blanch ..... I was there over the weekend and they are apparently planning to extend their colour range !!! So no more just 2 colours to chose from ....... yeah ....

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Nicki posted elsewhere about that houndstooth Puppia harness. It is a nicer harness for SM dogs in particular, as it doesn't need to be pulled off over the head.
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Leo Lily Tansy
    In memory: Lucy
    Cavalier SM Infosite:www.smcavaliers.com