Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: For All U Irish Puppia Lovers!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Can anyone tell me from experience if the Puppia harness is good for dogs that like to "pull" on their lead? My dog pulls her lead bad and I wondered if it has plastic fittings or if it was pretty durable and wouldn't come un-hooked?
    Could it possibly help keep the dog from pulling as much? I have seen colars out there that prevent pulling but I never dare would use those spikey things icon_yikes
    Thanks-
    Thanks from JoJo (M-blen- 2 yrs) , Jack (M-Tri 1 yr at the Bridge) , and Miley's Destiny our newest addition born April 22nd (F-Blen 14 weeks old)

Post Thanks / Like

I didnt have a particularly good experience with the puppia lead that i got with my harness. As alot of you know the clasp on the lead broke while on a walk and gave me an awful fright. When I emailed the supplier they were happy to replace the lead with another identical one but I opted not to as I felt i could not trust this lead.

However I love the puppia harness but I just use a different lead.
    Edel
    I love you Lady

Post Thanks / Like

So the actual harness is pretty durable, I just need to use a different leash?
    Thanks from JoJo (M-blen- 2 yrs) , Jack (M-Tri 1 yr at the Bridge) , and Miley's Destiny our newest addition born April 22nd (F-Blen 14 weeks old)

Post Thanks / Like

I've been using the puppia for a few months now and I love it. I have never used the puppia leash just an ordinary extendable one.
    Joanna

Post Thanks / Like

You don't need to get a specific leash for the puppia harness if you don't want to .... I do have the puppia harness and the puppia leash (only to have my colours matching !!)

I have used puppia since Gizmo was a pup (he's just over 1 yr now) and it's excellent ...never had any problems and it's great for those that do strain on the leash ......

Good luck and let us know how it goes ...

Post Thanks / Like

Cedar has had her puppia harness for a while now. The only complaints I have about it are that it is a tight fit over the head with her ears and for some reasons she is scratching a lot at the bit that goes around her. I've checked and double checked; it isnt too tight. I wonder if the stiffness of the part that connects the front to the back pokes her or something. Not sure.

Next one I buy will be the one that has two clasps and doesnt go over her head.

Post Thanks / Like

There is no problem with the harness, its excellent. But the lead i wouldnt be so sure about.
    Edel
    I love you Lady

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Moviedust

Next one I buy will be the one that has two clasps and doesnt go over her head.
    icon_thumbsup I will also be doing the same Tara gets mad when I put the harness over her head
    Joanne
    Dogs- Molly,Jodie and Tara

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.

-Will Rogers

Post Thanks / Like

Wow I guess I must be lucky with Gizmo but he doesn't mind the harness going over his head at all .... he just can't wait to go out for his walks ....
    I did get the medium for him though and there's plenty of room for ears and all .....

Post Thanks / Like

We have the medium also for Daisy Boo - plenty of room in that.