Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: For All U Irish Puppia Lovers!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

She does love her walks but when the harness comes out she hides in her bed.

She is Tiny for 4 months and the small one is still a bit big
    Joanne
    Dogs- Molly,Jodie and Tara

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.

-Will Rogers

Post Thanks / Like

That's gas ... when Gizmo sees the yellow harness and lead he jumps up, runs to your feet so you can put it on, then runs to the front door looking back constantly to see if you're keeping up!!

Post Thanks / Like

Your so spolit
    Joanne
    Dogs- Molly,Jodie and Tara

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.

-Will Rogers

Post Thanks / Like

Ah it works both ways !!!!!
    Gizmo is so spoilt

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jo B
    She does love her walks but when the harness comes out she hides in her bed.
    When Cody sees the harness coming out she sits right in front of me wagging her tail like crazy and doesn't budge until she's all clicked in and has her lead attached. She's such a good girl
    Stephen 3 Cavs - Cody, Abigail & Jasmine, Gavin the terrier and the cats - Buffy, Kendra, Thomas, Caleb, Robin & Cadbury, the Geckos - Crane, Poole, Schmidt, Amber, Seven, Eleven, Thirteen, Ivy, Gretchen, Darcy, Ari, Zeva, Claude & Claudine, Alpha, Bravo, Charlie, Delta, Dov, Ronia, Netanya

Post Thanks / Like

Cedar comes running---well, she goes to the door <rolls eyes>-- when she sees I have her harness. She doesnt mind going into it--it slips on easily that way. It's the getting the harness off that's more difficult. Her ears are more of a roadblock coming off. She fidgets sometimes, making it more difficult. Part of that could be that she knows that the harness coming off means no more outside. :S

Post Thanks / Like

Pixie loves her harness and is busy trying to stick her head in it before I have the darned thing ready. She goes nuts when you take it off.

Funny thing...the other day I heard her barking in the living room. Peeked out and it looked like she was barking at Max the Cat sitting on a table. A few minutes later I hear Max jump off...then Pixie comes running to me in the kitchen with her red harness sideways around her neck. I guess when Max jumped, he knocked the harness on the floor, and little Miss Pixie was trying to put in on herself! Silly girl!
    ....Sally
    Mom to Pixie - DOB 5/27/04
    And rescue kitties Max and Sophie

Post Thanks / Like

Is Cedar wearing the small harness? Daisy Boo has a medium though the small one I have for Twinkle would fit her also (but it would be snug). The reason I ask is that DB and Cedar are the same age. BTW Twinkle is really reminding me of your early photos of Cedar, she is eleven weeks on Saturday and cute as a button.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

The only complaints I have about it are that it is a tight fit over the head with her ears
    It's a size too small then I would think -- it really should fit easily over the head. Leo is fairly small and wears a small or a medium, but the small suits him best. It fits easily on his head. Next size up for Cedar would likely be better. The key thing for sizing really seems to be how they fit over the head, as everything else adjusts.
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Leo Lily Tansy
    In memory: Lucy
    Cavalier SM Infosite:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like

Cedar is wearing the small. It fits around her on; it isnt even close to being as big as it can be. There's still about 3 inches I could extend the "belt" part. And it fits over her head without any difficulty going on--it's the coming off that can sometimes be tricky. I havent weighted her in a month, but I guestimate she's around 8 pounds. (She's almost 7 months.) I'd be concerned that going to the medium would mean it would be too loose. What do you think?

If it is time to get a new size, then I will just have to get another baby cavalier to fill the small....