• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Pixie

Sally

Pixie's world in pictures

Still at the breeder's...only a few weeks old
PixieStix.jpg

The day we brought her home-10 weeks old:
IntroducingPixie.jpg

As you can see she's as big as my shoe:
BigAsMyShoe.jpg

At 12 weeks, she got a welcome present from friends-the liked the box the best :lol: :
PresentForPixie.jpg

Taking over the kitties couch at 5 pounds:
Pixie5Pounds.jpg

At 6 months, it was too small for her:
Pixie6Months.jpg

What's this snood all about?
PixieSnood.jpg

Don't know what's worse-the sleet or this silly thing mom makes me wear:
RaincoatFeb05.jpg

I love the snow!!
PixieSnow1.jpg

At home with the kitties- Max on the left, Sophie on the right:
ThreeKids.jpg

What a sweet looking little girl. It's so much fun looking at the pictures and watching her grow.

Great pictures Sally. I love seeing her on the couch as a baby and then all grown up. You can see much she's grown!

Great Pictures

They are lovely pictures...... you don't realise how quickly they grow up.

I have more photo's of the dogs than of me and my family and the four weddings that we went to this year....... I am thinking I better save them on to CD incase anything happens to my laptop.

What wonderful picturess! Pixie is sooooo cute! Hmmmmm... I might just need to get a "solid color" for my next Cavalier! ;) She is gorgeous!!

Thanks for sharing the "My Life" pictures! It's always so much fun to see a puppy grow and change! She is so very beautiful! (but then, you know that already! :D ). I love her rain slicker, although she looks like she's plotting her revenge against you in the picture! :lol:

Oh she was so tiny how we forget.
Nice to see her life stages she is a doll.
You gotta get another one now, so you can start all over again. ;) ;)

Hurrah for Black and Tan's! They have gone from my least favorite to my most favorite color. She is a darling girl, don't you just love the "attitude" their eyebrows give them? :)
JaneB

I think i want a black and tan :( .. i dont have room for any more dogs :(

new year plan buy bigger house!!!!

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww what a beautiful little cav......looks just like a little angel...toooooooooooooooooo cute :)

What a babe :D I love B&T's - my next addition is going to be a b&t :D I love the way their heads look too big for their bodies as pups - I remember Maxx like that as if it was yesterday and he's 6 1/2 now :shock:

The b&t's remind me of mini Rotties - I love them too :D icon_heartthrob

Back