• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Daisy Boo Sleeps - A lot

joanna

Hi all, As you can see Daisy Boo Loves her bed!

PA020243.jpg

PC030308.jpg

PA300290.jpg

Finally Awake!
P9240237.jpg

Oh she is so sweet, that 1st picture is just adorable.
I want a ruby, I want a ruby.
Santa do you hear me icon_whistling icon_whistling icon_whistling

gorgeous little girl and that little mouth reminds me of jasmine bewcause sometimes she sits with it sideways and it looks so cute

Thanks for all the compliments everyone. We've recently started to let her into bed with us at the weekends. She absolutely loves it - I firmly believe that she would never get up unless we make her. I woke up at three this morning to find her wrapped around my husband's head and snoring into his ear!

Haha sounds like my Charlie. No matter how many times I put him on his own bed during the night, I always wake up to find him wrapped around me :lol:

Daisy Boo certainly looks comfy in her lovely squishy bed :D She's a pretty little angel icon_flowers

Back