• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Question - Moving from 2 to 3 dogs

Lorraine

We are not (at the moment) thinking about getting a third dog (although, OH is *very* taken by all the rubies on the board lately).

I was just wondering how the dynamics in a household change when you introduce a third dog. It's something that i would worry about if we ever did decide to go for number 3. Sam and Bonnie are so, so close at the moment and she is clearly the boss of the two.

Does there be much trouble for the position of top dog when a third is introduced? would it make a difference to take on a male or female?

So many questions :?

well i have gone from 2 to 9 over night!!!!! and after the weekend down to 6 then nid week down to 5 hopefully soon after down to a comfortable 3, i cannot begin to train Lady with all teh other distractions around her and i am hoping she will learn from the other two, i see a bright future.

How did they get on when you had Cody there? From the pics they seemed very cosy :lol: We're hoping to find a second dog soon but i don't think OH would cope with a third icon_devil

That's a good point Stephen, they did get on well with Cody, although i think at times they were a little full on and she'd much rather they'd leave her alone (wouldn't blame her). Something to think about maybe for the future. All these ruby puppies on the board lately are really tempting us. :)

I wish :lol:

A pup would be out of the question here, some of the cats are not to be trusted :oops: Thomas keeps trying to eat Cody, a puppy would be a snack icon_yikes

Back