• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

butt scooting

I have seen this topic numerous times on various forums but not here.
First of all I have seen this discussed on the S M and Arnold Chairi forums as a uncommon symptom. Some neuros say there is no connection others say depending on location of syrinx could be.

With that being said, My male has been MRId and is clear.
Last week his anals were checked and he was clear.

Yet, especially when he gets excited he'll start scooting and scratching at his jaw. Any one have the same experience and any answers

fred

Grand Rapids, MI

Both of mine scoot on occasion. Their anal glands are fine. I think they just like the feel :?

Dudley scoots too, I was told by my breeder not to express the anal glands very often as then it becomes something they depend on.
Vet advised the same thing, Dudley is almost 2 and has only had them
done once.

He used to scoot all the time when he was a puppy, he still does but not very often and like Cathy said I think they just like it or it's just a little that did'nt finish.
Thank goodness for Steam Cleaners. ;) ;) ;)

Back