• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Finally, Fauna pictures!

JaneB

We are trying - for the first time, to get pics of Fauna posted. Hopefully, they will come through. I can't wait for you all to see our wonderful little black and tan. Moviedust - here you go! Now that I have this figured out I'll probably make you crazy with photos.
JaneB

Fauna - Day one at home, 10 weeks old.
DSCN0730a.jpg

Fauna contemplating her next move - a dangerous situation:
RF5.jpg

Beauty and the Beast! This is Fauna's big brother Rudy. Quite the pair.
RF2.jpg

She's beautiful! There's never enough pictures of black and tans. Ok, maybe I'm a little biased. ;)

The picture with Rudy is fabulous! I just love it. How are they getting along?

She's adorable! They both are--she's as big as his head, how funny! :lol:

Rudy was a bit cranky with Fauna in the beginning but the two of them are coming to terms quite nicely. Fauna is a real toot, she is so brave and confident that even Rudy's teaching growls are ignored. She thinks she's in charge. We do however, find them in Rudy's crate sleeping together and now even food is no longer an issue. Playtime is getting pretty rowdy so all in all, a very good start.
JaneB :lol:

Fauna is absolutely beautiful. I can't get enough of her pictures. And her little tiny body next to her big brutha?? Too cute!!

Terrific pictures!! Fauna is beautiful. Personally, I always thought black and tans were my least favorite cav coats, but I might have to rethink that opinion!! She's adorable! Almost looks like a little rottie!

Love the pic of Rudy, too. Hehehehe Reminds me of the movie Grumpy Old Men for some weird reason.

Thanks for posting!!!

I felt the same way about Black and Tans until I met another Nina and I swear, the room stood still while she gazed at me. Then I got my own Nina. They are remarkably self posessed and have such presence. Fauna is a doll, she'll make you laugh and her brother and her are quite a pair!

that pic of her with big bro is just about the best pic i have ever seen they look so close i bet they have real fun together..

Oh she is beautiful, i adore B&T's they remind me of mini rotties LOL

I love Rudy too, he's a yummy boy and looks so proud of his new baby :D

Back