• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Beatrice, gone but not fogotten

JaneB

I thought I should at least let you all see what my girl looked like. She was a sweetie! Again, thank you all for your support and kindness.
JaneB
Forgive the large size photos, can't seem to get them to the "smaller" format. Will keep trying.
:?

Beatrice on her way to her new home.
DSCN0243.jpg

Bea helping work the crossword puzzle, a task she found quite boring!
DSCN0300.jpg

Rudy and Bea
DSCN0316.jpg

Bea and brother Barkley, Sunday afternoon nap:
DSCN0624.jpg

Beatrice, management material for sure!
DSCN0522.jpg

She was so beautiful. That last picture is gorgeous, especially her ears. Thanks for sharing these. :)

Jane,

Your pictures are fabulous- they really show what a personality Bea had. I especially like the one of her and Barkley. It's my holiday wish that my two cats will snuggle with Spencer one day. :)

How's the new puppy?

Take care,

Whitney

Beatrice was a lovely girl. How cute she is napping in your lap.

She was very lucky to have you in her life, and I'm sure you feel the same way.

Thanks for posting the pictures.

Her specialness comes through in those pictures. What a sweetheart; thanks for posting them here for us to share.

Brought tears to my eyes. What a beautiful girl and her personality sure came through in the pictures.

So sorry for your loss, Thank You for sharing with us.
She was adorable, so sweet.
My thoughts are with you :cry:

Run free at the bridge little Beatrice. RIP and hugggggggggggggggssssssssssssssss for her Mummy icon_flowers

Back