Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bruce, Kris, and family

Post Thanks / Like

Default Bruce, Kris, and family

Finally got some time to get a picture of Kris and I and our crew, including the not-so-cooperative Buck the cat. So hard to get a reasonable picture with everyone wanting to do their own thing. So, left to right, top: Isis and Eva. Left to right bottom: Penney, Dottie, Buck the cat, Star, Pixxey, Anna (laying), Kate, Cooper.

We tried to also get a picture of just the dogs, but that turned out to be impossible.
    Bruce
    MysticKnight Cavaliers

Post Thanks / Like

Lovely family. Great pic. Thanks for sharing. Sure looks like cavalier heaven to me.
    Mary-owned by Maya, Scout, Jazz and Sassy
    Annie at the bridge 3/13
    Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance......

Post Thanks / Like

Great family shot, can't imagine how you were able to get them all in position. Buck must be a saint to endure all the puppy love he must get from the gang.
    JaneB

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

That's a great picture. You have such beautiful dogs -- and yes, you can see why Buck wasn't all that sure he wanted to be in this particular photo shoot!

I can't even get my two to sit still for a pic. I keep thinking I have to set up a picture with me and the two dogs and get a friend to take it.
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Leo Lily Tansy Libby (foster) Mindy (foster)
    In memory: Lucy
    Cavalier SM Infosite:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by karlin
    I can't even get my two to sit still for a pic. I keep thinking I have to set up a picture with me and the two dogs and get a friend to take it.
    That's what Kris and I had to do. We set the camera up on a tripod and got Kris' mom to take the pictures. I think we took something like 50 or 60 pictures. There is a time delay built into the camera, but you have to get up each time and reset it; I did some research and found there is a remote control for fairly cheap, so ordered one this morning. We'll see how that works.
    Bruce
    MysticKnight Cavaliers

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by karlin
    That's what Kris and I had to do. We set the camera up on a tripod and got Kris' mom to take the pictures. I think we took something like 50 or 60 pictures. There is a time delay built into the camera, but you have to get up each time and reset it; I did some research and found there is a remote control for fairly cheap, so ordered one this morning. We'll see how that works.
    Bruce
    MysticKnight Cavaliers

Post Thanks / Like

What a great picture!! Nice job, everyone looks great!
    Jen, Abbey (Tri Cavalier) & Gus (White Min. Schnauzer)

Toronto, Ontario Originally Born In Bonnie Scotland
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi Kris/Bruce

What a beautiful picture, how you ever managed to get everybody in and all posing so well.

Kris and yourself look so happy and you both have beautiful smiles.
    It is nice to see folk smile.

Post Thanks / Like

Default family photo

oh my god!
    your dogs are gorgeous. are all of them house pets?
    i have one and it's hard work!!
    brid
    BK

Post Thanks / Like

bruce--that's one of the most awesome dog photos i've ever seen--all of them looking right at the camera, with one negligible exception, everybody in the picture looks so relaxed and casual, not really posed, even if that's an illusion. lovely picture. The humans are placed just right, and the couch compliments the picture so nicely. great shot. everybody in the picture looks great!