• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Bruce, Kris, and family

Thanks again for the compliments! Actually this photo is getting quite old; since it was taken, we have added 3 more to our crew, for a total of 12. Kris and I keep saying we have to get a more current shot, but we always seem to have something more pressing.

Sometimes I think we take on too much, especially Kris. She doesn't work a regular job any more and is home full time, but between adult dogs, puppies, rescues, boarders, shows, etc., seems like there still is not enough time. I'm looking forward to retiring (about 6 or 7 years) so I can help more and be more involved with the dogs.

What a amazing shot of mom, dad & the crew. It obviously takes two great big hearts to do what you do with those angels.

Cudos to you both! (y)

Regarding the remote control idea you mentioned for self-group shots rather than disturbing the pose each time to get up and reset the camera. I don't have one yet but was thinking of trying it also. The problem I came with when thinking it out is how would you get the non-human subjects to look at the camera? Of course if you're looking for a more natural or relaxed pose than that wouldn't be a problem.

That's what's nice about having a third party there to assist. At the last second when everyone's in place the camera person can mash a squeaker or give out a shrill whistle then take the shot.

Anyway, awesome job! I can't even get half of ours to pose that long let alone all six!

Finally got some time to get a picture of Kris and I and our crew, including the not-so-cooperative Buck the cat. So hard to get a reasonable picture with everyone wanting to do their own thing. So, left to right, top: Isis and Eva. Left to right bottom: Penney, Dottie, Buck the cat, Star, Pixxey, Anna (laying), Kate, Cooper.
72228406_f29665bc1b_o.jpg

We tried to also get a picture of just the dogs, but that turned out to be impossible.

I may be wrong here, but I'm pretty sure you guys like Cavaliers. :)

that is such a fantastic photo. i never thought anyone would own that many dogs. my god. i have only one.

very funny thought...do you walk them all together???? that would be funny.:dogwlk:

Thank you for the nice comment. We occaisionally walk them a couple at a time, but mostly they have the run of our fenced back yard. It would be almost impossible to walk all our dogs, especially in the morning when they all have to go out at once! BTW, that's quite an old picture; here's a more current one http://board.cavaliertalk.com/showthread.php?t=22548 :eek:. Hey maybe someday the showing and breeding bug will bite you and you will have more. We started with one...

Back