• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Grandchildren & puppies

Bruce H

Kris and I are watching the grandchildren, Sam and Ellie, tonight. They have see the two litters before, but this was the first time we let them hold puppies. They were very excited.

72610680_fa823d056c_o.jpg

Sam didn't believe me when I told him I could make his puppy go potty. Now he believes :lol: Nothing better than little kids and puppies.

How lovely and what a joy for your grand children ... nothing warms the heart more than the loving bond between children and Cavaliers.

Sam didn't believe me when I told him I could make his puppy go potty. Now he believes

:lol: I can imagine kids would be pretty darn impressed with that! They look very sweet with those tiny pups.

They must think you're the best--a grandpa with a house full of dogs and puppies!! :lol:

Bruce that is so cute...When my grandchildren think of ME they always associate MIMI's doggies with her....they love dogs because MIMI loves dogs !!!! :lol:

Back