• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

3 handsome boys

Heritage Cavaliers

I thought I would share some photos of the boys from a recent litter. I find them to be very handsome little devils!

Reeze1.jpg

This is Reeze

Ice1.jpg

This is Ice

Daze.jpg

This is Daze

Enjoy!!

They are darling how old are they ???????????????
How we forget, makes you want a puppy with all these puppies.

Thank you for all the kind words - these little boys are currently just over 8 weeks - makes you just want to snuggle in a pile of cavalier puppies icon_nwunsure

Heritage Cavaliers said:
Thank you for all the kind words - these little boys are currently just over 8 weeks - makes you just want to snuggle in a pile of cavalier puppies icon_nwunsure

They sure are darling little fellows.
I definetely wouldn't mind snuggling up with them. :D :D :D
Dudley too of course.

I can't believe so many puppies have turned up on the site over the weekend. I want another one already, they're all gorgeous!

VERY handsome boys! I just love it when they're that age, when their personalities are developing.

Oh what fine looking little boys. I love those little schmushie puppy faces.

Yep adorable at that age and size. We sure HAVE had an abundance of puppy pics of late! icon_banana

karlin said:
Yep adorable at that age and size. We sure HAVE had an abundance of puppy pics of late! icon_banana

Sure do and it sure is fun! Must be something in the water :)

those pictures and those little babies are simply breathtaking....i couldnt stop smiling when i looked at them.

My son said he wants Reeze, he has just informed me that we can get him a pet passport and have him shipped over, Sandy! He says we have to have him because his older brother is called Rhys!

Back