• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Introducing Lady & her siblings!

Fi

I wouldlike to formally introduce Lady and her brithers and sisters to you all, she is lovely and such a joy!

CIMG1709.jpg

CIMG1706.jpg

CIMG1681.jpg

CIMG1674.jpg

CIMG1703.jpg

CIMG1819.jpg

CIMG1816.jpg

Oh Fi

She is a cutie, looks a little mischevious I heard that about those
darlin little ruby's.
Her siblings sure are cute too, have they gone to their new homes yet ???

they are all gone bar her and her two brothers, still looking for homes for them!!

she thinks she rules the roost, will have to start training her soon as shes a little madam! but already if you say no she will stop.

oh my god those beautiful little angels are toooooooooooooooooo cute, i want the NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW...

Here are some more recent pictures of LAdy, including one festive one of her Mam and Max, Max is on new medication and doing well. Lady has to have a wee operations before i can breed of her as she has a wee hernia, and Max is going to be sterilised once he is well enough.

anyway happy new year to you all XXX
Lady with Sam getting used to the Harness, mind u she doesnt want to walk when on it!!
CIMG0029.jpg

Sam gave up and decided to carry her instead!!
CIMG0027.jpg

Lee's Friend brought outfits for the dogs!
CIMG0050.jpg

Lady legging it after her Breakfast!
CIMG0037.jpg

Max And Cloe in thier Christmas clothes!!
CIMG0044.jpg

Lady being given equal rights to the back of the couch, the dogs favourite sleeping place!
CIMG1680.jpg

Back